• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@open-battle

Freezy

Reaction score
lolob.cam

had huge lag in the begging, as you see :x

ye i know died 2x, in the 2nd time some1 said 'trapped in the hole' so I went into the hole, but seems he was trapped, and not had some1 trapped as I though :(

I think we can perfectly see who got more pvp from both teams, requiem = ue :/ striper leaded us pretty good,I think we lost 10-9 or something like that :p

enjoy

PD- what was the point of you guys going to the bridge once again? rofl, pl brain _/

lolob.cam

PD- what was the point of you guys going to the bridge once again? rofl, pl brain _/

We go Tiquanda no Stack like you do Nort Gate east gate :)
Oh i forgot dash dont work there because of threeeeeee hahahah.
Next ob Tiquanda if u are pussy dont fight

phatetic the polacks seem that they cant fight without ue awwww ;'(

We go Tiquanda no Stack like you do Nort Gate east gate :)
Oh i forgot dash dont work there because of threeeeeee hahahah.
Next ob Tiquanda if u are pussy dont fight

We had to go stacks cuz your noob team were making ues all the time and we didnt had mana lol. but hey gzz you know ur team can put m walls hahaha so u need ues :p

watch my cam carefully

Dohokito spams with the af~ ues all the time at start
then ponczkers hits ue by accident in our team then codon hits ue
then the aftermath and dohotkio keep spamming and then gonna own ya joins him

then we got told on vt to the same since u fags were wasting all our mana

so stop your bullshit codon about us spamming ues since u noobs started it

think im lying? check my cam then carefully

bye.

varneo cam roxxor better then berylias i think cuse we saw more from the battle arwyna allways run away to refill x)and i think it was some god moments in this war from both team's but i think you team won x) besides 50 min of ue spamming is not ob x) so dont do that so much and dont go larva cave cuse that's not ob -.-/Mad bomber

Back