• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenCipSoft?

Codinablack

Dreamer
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
So I started thinking about a way to make an old school server, but with sound. Or more than that, but anyways I did a search on github for tibia code in C#, sorted by most recent and found this bad boy.

OpenCipSoft/Tibia

Does anyone know who's work this is?

I seen the projects, does anyone have any details on this server? Looks compatible with TFS 1.1+

Last edited:
That repository (and the organization in GitHub) are just a personal side project of mine.

Just posting this here since I've seen much traffic coming from this post. For those interested, the below is a quote of the reply to this question in an issue opened in the repository.

The scripts are directly taken from TFS repository but they are not used anywhere. The idea is to implement a similar scripting system and modify the scripts to be compatible.

Note that the project is on its early stages as it's written from scratch. The scripting system is something I have not worked on and may greatly differ from TFS implementation in the end.

If you want to make an old server with sound, I strongly recommend you to take a look at TFS itself due to its stability.

Back