• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Opening the doors, 20.00

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hi,
I know that 99% of the people reading this will skip this thread. But if you are bored or just interested in new servers. I'll be opening my doors today for the first time, 20.00 - 00.00 GMT+1. An hour from now.
I've been helping people for free and received free support myself, this is a way for me to try out for my own project. Sadly, i never had any luck with "Free" services such as just joining in to try.

We'll be online PvPing on the server for me to try to balance one of the last parts. Also try to snatch some pictures.
- Feel free to checkout the map or anything at all.
We're starting from level 100 and climbing up the ladder to 500. This server is based of an old project called Evolera.

Client: 1264, custom.
Exp: Fast
Build: Focused on PvP and teamwork.

The server ip will be sent over at discord, this is not an advertisement for an official launch.
Hope to see someone from this thread.
Discord: Joriku#2078
9e81ab5822b75764e960156acc132411.jpg