• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Optimization error

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
Sup I'm having some optimizing errors.

Optimizing table: tile_items... mysql_real_query<>:OPTIMIZE TABLE 'tile_items';- MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query <2013>

At the end just before the server goes online I get:

ERROR: Failed to load motd!
ERROR: Failed to load players record!

Everything was working just fine for the last couple of weeks, now even do I restart It keeps on showing the same errors, and even do the it tells me SERVER ONLINE! Players can't login, they get: Invalid account name.

I went to config.lua and placed (startupDatabaseOptimization = false)... so It does start and work fine, but this way the server optimization isn't working, any way how to solve this?.

And also, is usehousedatastorage safe?
Obviously is much faster, but in server crashes player wont loose or clone items at their houses?.

I had the same,
IS your db. =/
You closed and opened it ?
Because i had a random errors like you.

if u explain it more better, i'll look to help you if i could.

Well just that it happened after a restart.
/save with god, then closed the server window (cause for some reasson console doesn't close itself even if I do /shutdown.)
And that's just about it, no other or different thing done.

Back