• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Order Server Base 10.x or 8.6

braianlomas

Reaction score
I need a base of some other 8.6 or 10.x that has the expanded field of view and with sources to be able to change my DBKO to a new version with the expanded field of view, since I use tfs 0.3.6 and I cannot apply it for some reason reason.

Would you like to establish a strong foundation? Opt for TFS 1.5 paired with Nekiro 8.0, which is optimal for DBKO due to its abundance of resources. Alternatively, TFS 1.5 with Nekiro 8.6 is also a viable option. If you aim to expand the field of view to full screen, both options I mentioned based on Nekiro are exclusively suitable for TFS 1.x.

Select any of the aforementioned frameworks, then proceed to open the source code using Visual Studio to make necessary adjustments. Upon compilation, you'll have an expanded field of view at your disposal. The commit is available here.

Do you want a good foundation? Go for TFS 1.5 with Nekiro 8.0, ideal for DBKO, because 8.0 has more resources. Alternatively, you can also go for TFS 1.5 with Nekiro 8.6. If you want to expand the field of view to full screen, both options I mentioned based on Nekiro are suitable only for TFS 1.x

Choose any of the bases I mentioned, then open the source code with Visual Studio and make necessary changes. Compile it, and you're ready with an expanded field of view. The commit is here.

Thank you very much, I'll try it and let you know how it goes! I love you thanks for helping me

Back