• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [originaltibia] life thread <warbarbie>

assassinho

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
hiho there
i have decided to make a lifethread aswell about me on originaltibia.com im a lvl 48 master sorcerer named warbarbie, it is a 7.4 rl map (lowrate server 7x exp) with a player record of 110 players and its a good community to war and to pg in :thumbup: i will post my advancing screenshot + war screenshot if i get pked ore if i go pk. i hope you will enjoy this.

my goal in this thread is to get atleast lvl 80, i will start making pictures at lvl 48 because before it i didn't want to make this thread XD but now i do. so... my goal is:

lvl 70 [ ]
lvl 80 [ ]
magic lvl 60 [ ]
club fighting 20 [ ]
a nice eq for a sorcerer [ ]
have a good open battle [ ]
red skull :) [ ]

maby i will edit more goals later if i remember some good goals to get XD hope you will enjoy

start date: 1:27, 10 jan, 2010

so here are my first screen shots lvl 50 and lvl 51, on lvl 51 i forget to make screenshot so i did that later i wasted 4 bp gfbs and i had good loot back for it:D

Aaah my eyes hurts. I miss the old look of Skull staff lol

a small vamp/necro wasted 3 bp gfbs 1 bp sd and didn't had any loot:(

attachment.php

attachment.php

after my hunt, i get sneaked by some noobs :thumbup: i didn't lose much only 1 lvl but i will get it back (and i will get them back aswell) more to come....

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice ss's, Do u think original~ is gona come back up or naw?

hell no ore he has to do it like last time get his files back because atm hes just hacked what is his own fould anyways so if it comes back it will be acc reset anyways.

Dam thats hella gay

+ if it get online he prolly get hacked again since he got a bot in the pc of originaltibia (a own made virus) so its pretty hard to discover where it is and if you use virus scan on your pc the bot move hiself just to a file what the virus scan already have scanned so it can't be found on that way:S and since original isn't a real technoligy guy he won't find that virus i think only with mates ore experts who knows alot about it. so i wish him luck.

Back