• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Remote-Control (OTAdmin)

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
Few screens from upcoming Remote-Control tool for Open Tibia.
Its currently named OTAdmin, but ignore it.. it will have new name but I need your ideas (Because OTAdmin already exists)

Current features:
- support for connecting to unlimited servers (aka' tabs)
- OTAdmin commands executor, with validation, repeating system
- nice editor with syntax highlighting and more
- loading/saving favorites scripts
- pinging server in background, you'll get informed if server stopped responding (Crash or something)
- status info (server name/status/players etc)
- players list, filter by name
- minimize to tray
- styles changing
- multiplatform (Written in Qt)

TODO later:
- luascript interface to control whole program. (Connecting to servers, sending commands, and more)
- sending parts of LUA scripts to execute on server (This must be implemented on server-side first)
- console lookup
- Allowed/not allowed IPs to connect (server-side)
- and more.. there are much things which could be done in future, like logging to OTAdmin via your normal account + new flags for this, messaging with players, and more.

I'm waiting for your propositions & comments ;p

screens:
ImageShack - Gallery

Very nice. It would be cool if you could build it for Iphone too. Good job anyway.

I don't know what you want to improve at OTadmin, its perfect and simone always add some features like "paying houses" but it's just a remote tool to start/save server.
Im using it and I don't miss any features. Reaload command etc can be executed with a gamemaster ingame so why using a remote-tool?

Why are you working against the otserv developers and starting a own otadmin project?

I don't know what you want to improve at OTadmin, its perfect and simone always add some features like "paying houses" but it's just a remote tool to start/save server.
Im using it and I don't miss any features. Reaload command etc can be executed with a gamemaster ingame so why using a remote-tool?

Why are you working against the otserv developers and starting a own otadmin project?

Perfect, and have 'some' features? Sorry but, yeah it has few options, but not that much as tool like this should have. I have nothing against standard OTAdmin, as well I understand that they don't have enough time to improve it (And thats good, because they are developing other great things at Open-Tibia)

LUA Executor could do more than all these build-in commands. It will be included into TFS 0.3. You will be allowed to send part of script to be executed on server.

Also there should be more authorization options, enabling/disabling specified IPs (Range's etc.. as apache have), maybe more access specified, to control what each user can do.

It have tabs, so you can control more server at one time. There will be much more options, just need more time to implement it. Believe me, its not same console program about which probably not much users knew at all.

#News
Will be released tomorrow (I'm finishing website ;))
Thanks for commentz btw! ;D

Back