• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Server setup issues

DaMaoKaiz

Reaction score
Hello, I have been playing on original tibia since the early days of Rubera on official, (one of a handful to still have an original great shield,) And as much as I love it, I tend to enjoy solo play more than mmo aspect of the game these days, I have contemplated starting a OT server for years, specifically one to just run on my computer, and play on my computer, by myself. However, most things I google and look up seem to be outdated or I am just not seeing the info I am looking for.

I have downloaded a precompiled version of TFS-v1.4.2-wiindows-vcpkg as well as OTclient_x64 ( latest releases ) But am unsure what ells exactly I need to do to sit back and enjoy running quests and grinding caves. Any way someone can give me an updated, streamlined response? I know how to edit most of the configuration files for TFS through Notepad++, and I seem to be missing some files for OTclient ( however if there is a better or simpler alternative I'd be opened to information).

However the issue I've come across is when I launch the TFS executable, my CMD pops up, and gives me the information, and after a few seconds it disappears with no sign of opening a server gui, or leaving the cmd console up for me to overview, and I've gotten no gui when trying to launch the
OTclient.

If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.
Post automatically merged:

To clarify further, I am looking to host this entirely offline, for solo play, Meaning I am also curious if there is a way to make a database folder and edit accounts directly on this computer, or if I actually have to use a good docs type website etc.

Back