• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ot Server SQL

Big Bob

Reaction score
I am thinking of starting my own otserver but i have little knowledge of how to go about doing it. I was wondering if the SQL server stuff is necessary or can i have one without that stuff?

I am thinking of starting my own otserver but i have little knowledge of how to go about doing it. I was wondering if the SQL server stuff is necessary or can i have one without that stuff?

Im not sure if there are any XML servers out there anylonger, but it certainly depends on wich tibia version you want it to be for.(?)

I recommend that you check out some tutorials to see how to set up a SQL server, its not that hard.
The SQL system is much better tbh btw.

Thank you all for the quick replies, but I would also like to know if I can delete my SQL server just in case I ever changed my mind.

Last edited:
Back