• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature OT Signature

Zantera.S

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I want a signature for my server when you view a character and scroll down you see this...
signature.png

But I want it to say "Zantera OT" and I want the background to be something tibia related but also looks awesome :D
Dimensions: 500x120 (if possible)
You decide what you want it to look like just have the Zantera OT in the bottom right corner is all I ask :)

Thank you in advance :)

Yours Truly,
Zantera

This is in Gesior or Modern AAC, has something to do with their signature-making shit. You have to configure it somewhere though. Search :)

That could be done, or a whole new signature (preferably a new better looking one)

If you give me some picture from your ot's gameplay and link to this font type i'll do it.

I don't understand why you're copying the name of an old server :(

Well my project's name was used long ago and even though i did my research i still missed it. So maybe he did the same idk xD

Yeah i hate ppl who take old names, Zantera is already taken so change name.

I never stole the name. I never knew there was an old server named Zantera. Never heard of it nor have I ever seen it on the forums. Before I even heard about this I thought I created the name by myself. Im not gonna change it. All I asked is that someone could help me with the Signature. I will try and upload pics for someone to work off of :)

Zantera was one of the biggest rl map servers not too long ago, but it died pretty quickly :(

Im being totally honest when I say I have never heard of it before. I got the name Zantera from one of my old character names Zazer. When I started my project I wanted to use the "Za" and then I wanted the ending to be "tera" but "Zatera" looked incredibly stupid so I added a "n" to make "Zantera

Back