• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT?

Ruzzie

Reaction score
Hello =) Thanks for reading

My Question?
I am playing http://****** and i am GOD There and the owner never update or fix anything and yestoday i was speaking to him in ventrilo. Told him to login some days in week and update and so and he said to me.. If you could make your own ot and host would you like to have this ot.. I said yes + If i could handle a ot .. Know how to put in new spawn and so on..

Is there any chance anyone can learn me so i can take it and make the ot better or help me make my own ^^ =)

Last edited by a moderator:
tutorials, tutorials, tutorials.
Anyways, I can help you if I got some free time.

Well.. If you know any site here in otland there it some tutorials and so.. I wanna know

* How to fix buggs
* Add spawn
* Donated items
* Higher exp and loot and so

Hmm what more..

How to fix buggs.. we say if it a hole in the ground.. i just close the server and go to the spot and put in a ground where the hole is and done??

Add Spawns = Just download RME or Simone's Mapeditor (Latest version) and open your map in it.
Higher Exp and loot = Just open your config.lua in your server folder.
Donated Items = Make a site and put some donation items in it.
Fix Bugs = I dont really understand what you mean? If you put a ground on the hole in MAPEDITOR, the hole is gone. if you put a hole on the ground, there's a hole and it's done. You just should place a ladder on that place 1 floor lower.

I mean if you could explain more for like a noob.. Like

1. Open the map
2. Open Data
3. ... and so on

For each thing.. but like donate item.. I want to add a donated manarune that heal 7% of the character mana.. druid and sorc.. how do i do then.. Like.. I would like to get to know how to fix.. explain for a noob.. I know how to fix buggs now and make god.. and map and so.. Need to learn..

* Put it on - getting helped
* Add new items
* Add new spawns.. ( Cause u explain .. Can't understand, explain for a noob.. see me as a noob )

I guess it much more to learn :D

Add Spawns: Download the latest version of RME of Simone's Map Editor > go to your server folder > go to data > go to world > double click on the .OTBM file.
Now you can create/map an own spawn.

Put it on: Add me on msn and I will explain it for you. (PM me if you want my msn and i wil PM you back).

Add New Items: Do you mean custom items or do you just want to edit items?

Back