• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTAcademy

OP
OP
ObsidianQ

ObsidianQ

Solutions
Reaction score
OtAcad best discord ever, real OTLand discord (dont ban me pls) @~X~ don't n0b i like playing Aros so far
So far, it is!
Well mantained and properly moderated, they even give second chances to a few (don't abuse tho)
Not that I agree but that's me haha

It feels way more active than before, seeing new members each day and for sure the atmosphere its better since this last cleanup hahaha, they recently added a category for people who are interesed in developing other games than OpenTibia, after all, it is programming :D

Ahilphino

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
this discord is a marvel in a sea of terrible ot communities

keep up the great work !

T

tejdi

Best place for open tibia server enthusiasts. Only love, amazing codes shared, everyone likes each other, helping and active community

GM Shadow

Reaction score
Unlike otland, this discord is the definition of "silver linning" in the ot community, the very best of what remains in open tibia you will find it there, also they react fast when rules are broken or when stolen content is shared, its refreshing after being used to the fool mods of this forum.

dewral

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Only bad thing is that the owner of the Discord is a fucking snake.
Lmao, you were the one on that discord saying shit at otland and otland mods, trying to convince others to make a drama before you got banned here for a year and now you're crying because you got banned in OTA because of the same reason? You're just a toxic dead star with ego bigger than anyone. Get gud kid. I can only say that this is the best place i found for ot stuff in recent years, members are helpful, plenty of resources and the atmosphere is amazing. If you're not a dick you can troll, have fun with others, hell, even admins are chill guys and we have a great contact with them, they're open for every suggestion, they react fast and add more and more stuff for us, it's amazing place.

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Lmao, you were the one on that discord saying shit at otland and otland mods, trying to convince others to make a drama before you got banned here for a year and now you're crying because you got banned in OTA because of the same reason? You're just a toxic dead star with ego bigger than anyone. Get gud kid. I can only say that this is the best place i found for ot stuff in recent years, members are helpful, plenty of resources and the atmosphere is amazing. If you're not a dick you can troll, have fun with others, hell, even admins are chill guys and we have a great contact with them, they're open for every suggestion, they react fast and add more and more stuff for us, it's amazing place.
Holy, you actually took the time to write all this. I'm flattered. Who are you?
You are clearly clueless my guy, stay safe :)

Unknown Soldier

Mapping a map
Solutions
Reaction score
end of drama

Chill down, grab double cuba libre and take a look at interviews with some OT community members that will be published in the next days on OTA discord. I rolled number 1 🤕 But there is like 20 ppl more to come...

claps

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
Holy heck... Are you guys still hitting up this thread... I think everyone can agree, that OTA is a great place but we can take what Mark and the donators have given everyone and make this just as good if not better. Everyone thinks they can do better and you can, but you can also help the community grow. just my 3 cents......

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Holy heck... Are you guys still hitting up this thread... I think everyone can agree, that OTA is a great place but we can take what Mark and the donators have given everyone and make this just as good if not better. Everyone thinks they can do better and you can, but you can also help the community grow. just my 3 cents......
Wouldn't say everyone, but sure I see your point.

OTLand had it's glory days. Now it's just a place to shitpost and watch Mods delete my posts. Mark, Korn and Mods from back in the days have my respect. Now I can't even mention any of the mods or admins names except Znote probably.

Terotrificy

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
And @Neon was right at the end xD