• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTACP 1.0.1 - OTServ Admin Control Panel

DjowYeap

Reaction score
OTACP 1.0.1
OTServ Admin Control Panel

Hello,

I come here to post a project I'm developing for a long time, he is an admin panel for open tibia servers. I have created this website between 2007 and 2008, but I decided to rewrite it completely from scratch.

Current Features:
  • Remote File Manager
  • MySQL Optimization
  • Server Logs Viewer
  • config.lua Manager
  • File Manager syntax highlighting
OTACP dont need a MySQL database installation, it uses only existing tables on your version of The Forgotten Server or OTServ SVN.
And it's hosted on github, I'll be fixing bugs and adding new features constantly.

I'm not a professional PHP programmer, my software can have bugs and glitches, but I count on you to help me help you fix them.

Github Link: https://github.com/DjowYeap/OTACP
Direct Zip download: OTACP-1.0.1.zip

Thanks,
DjowYeap

Approved

Due to how the file is shared(github), the file can be changed at anytime by the poster, so make sure to always check it before using it

Awesome! I just released something sort of similar recently. Feel free to snag some code from it if you want. :p This looks slick.

Back