• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ OTBR Canary Depot Market - not opening

twojaold

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm using Canary 1.5 compiled engine. I can't open market trough the depot chest - nothing happens, server is not giving any kind of log.

OTBR Canary hosted on Ubuntu.

Do you have any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you for your answers

Solution
I don't know if you changed anything, but.

I had a similar issue while testing an custom map I did in remere's, on Canary engine.
Took me a bit to understand that I wasn't selecting the "Town" of that depot chest on Remere's Map Editor, and it was the trouble (problem solved).

The depot worked, stash, everything was alright without errors, but the market window didn't open when I click on it, and it was causing the problem. Maybe could be it if you're using a custom map too.

Good luck on solving it.
Well, your issue does not lay with Canary. It lays with your client files, you should download the correct sprites for the client you're using. That's my best guess for now.
Since I had this issue many times, the issue with from my side always ended up with sprites package.

Last edited:

I had a similar issue while testing an custom map I did in remere's, on Canary engine.
Took me a bit to understand that I wasn't selecting the "Town" of that depot chest on Remere's Map Editor, and it was the trouble (problem solved).

The depot worked, stash, everything was alright without errors, but the market window didn't open when I click on it, and it was causing the problem. Maybe could be it if you're using a custom map too.

Good luck on solving it.

Solution

Good luck on solving it.
Yeah, I'm creating my own map from scratch. After adding a town to depot locker - market works like a charm, simple as that.

Thank you! Problem solved

Back