OTBR-Global 10x - 12x - Global Full MAP RL + Dream Labyrinth, Haunted House Cellar, Haunted Temple, Haunted Tomb, Buried Cathedral, (Update Daily)

johncore

Reaction score
Midnight_Panther_Doll.gif
OTBR-Global - 10.00 / 11.90
Midnight_Panther_Doll.gif

separador.png

Bookworm_Doll.gif
Specifications:

• Most Quests with Quest Log 100%
  • With Autorestart already configured for linux
  • Source Optimized, Without Crash Bug
  • No Money Clone Bug (Npcs redone)
  • All Actions have Exausted
  • War Anti Enthusiast 6 cities
  • New Falcons Bastion
  • New Asuras - Warzone 4.5.6 100%
  • Exercise Training 100% without bug
  • Raids 100%
  • Monsters 100%
  • Offline Trainer 100%
  • Online Trainer 100%
  • Complete Database 100%
  • War System 100%
  • Global Map full RL

Golden_Newspaper.gif
OBS:
soon ... I will post a compatible gesior

separador.png

Memory_Box.gif

THAIS TEMPLE

s1.png

FALCONS

s2.png

NEW ASURAS

s3.png

WZ 4,5,6

s4.png

s5.png

s6.png

separador.png

Burnt_Out_Devourer_Core.gif
Downloads :

Stone_of_Insight.gif
DATAPACK + DATABASE : Download // Scann
Dark_Wizard's_Crown.gif

PROJECT ON GITLAB

separador.png

Golden_Newspaper.gif
Credits:
TFScontribuidores
OTXcontribuidores
Johncore
ADM Logan
Marson Schneider
Leandro Baldissera
Erick Nunes

EduardoDantas

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score

EduardoDantas

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
If you look carefully, the project is well modified in relation to OTX, I did not ask for credit for the whole project, because obviously I do not have credit for something that has existed for more than 10 years, but if you get into both gits, the difference between the current OTX and the git OTServBr - Global is grotesquely different, already this gitlab that the friend above posted, has the identical content ours, in everything.

I reiterate that I am not asking for credit for everything, but if he copied our git from head to toe, the least he has to give is due credit, since the base he got is OTServBR - Global (with all modifications made by us) and not the OTX or TFS (original)

EduardoDantas

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Our project is completely open - different from OTXBR, which in addition to having a private one where they sell the same - so I see no reason to copy all the content of our repository (repeat, exactly the same) and put in another repository, then post as if it were credit of the same people mentioned in the friend's post there ...

Compare for yourself, make a diff and then you will understand.

PS: And still use the name of a forum without the consent of the same, would you like someone to open a git with the OTLand name without permission?

EduardoDantas

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
As it is an identical copy of our git, I can affirm that it is not full map, missing the new island of Meriana, Labyrinth, Bosses Dream Scar, Bosses Library, High and Dry (and north), anyway ...

OP
johncore

johncore

Reaction score
@EduardoDantas

I need to call the moderation otland to ban you?
I have several proofs of what you have done ... enough of you want to call more sick attention.

you with your unhealthy envy deleted the commit from our main repository and are saying that the project is yours. you're a clown.

Everyone knows who initiated the OTBR project, if you want to start a project, have personality and make yours by your own name.

your envious

EduardoDantas

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
You talk like that, but what about the other side of the story? You used my work and Otavio Milani as well as uses the OTBR forum name unduly (without the consent of the owner and moderators, which reminds me that the OTBR owner is a contributor to OTServBR - Global, which is Gpedro)
Another, I participated in your "private" project, or forgot to mention it? I uploaded more than 30 commits, things that you took and sold, as you told me, did not you? After all, I also have the prints. kkkkkk

When I opened this git, because of incompatibility of ideas, since you took our commits and sold the entire pack (pack that said to be accessible only by uploading commits in the open), but the reality was that they were using our work to make money .
They wanted to sell packs? Create a project with this intuition, now, if you wanted to deceive others and make money over the free work of people, then there it is ok, you did the "right thing".

Suggestion: Want to show seriousness? Change the name of your project, use a proper name and not the name of an improperly forum, create your own things and stop to get credit on top of the other, as well as selling the base OTX (private Erick) with some modifications made by we.

And now, I leave the print of our conversation, of you saying that the purpose of the private base was for sale (which I and Otavio Milani did not know, nor did the owner of the OTBR forum that you use the name unduly)
Anyway, I leave it to moderation to decide what to do, my conscience is clear.

In translation:

[08:04, 16/5/2019] John OTBR: The intention of OTBR free for those who do not help at all ... It is who is part of the administration sell the pack
[08:05, 16/5/2019] John OTBR: Like a guy there never helped anything came to me and said I want to go private, I said ... Man pack private, she's private kkkkk, but if you want a pack good my staff seeing for 200 a fusca 1.0
[08:05, 16/5/2019] John OTBR: He bought kkk
[08:06, 16/5/2019] John OTBR: People is not helping and wants to arrive like this already understand

Now, my question to those who read this is: How would they feel about contributing to a project (as soon as it was opened I already participated in it) and on leaving, to discover that in fact everything that was done, they sold to the galley? So we open the other git open, to prevent people like you from taking advantage of people like me36677

EduardoDantas

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Ah, and another interesting observation: Erick (from otx), Leandro Baldissera, and Johncore, all banned from the otservbr (forum) by selling Open Tibia content, all content related to them and their projects have been erased and now they are resentful and doing this antics there ... Well, just analyze well and see that there is something wrong with this story, after all, I started using the name of the project now (this is true), but I asked for the authorization for the owners and administrators of the forum, which are there as contributors to our project.

OP
johncore

johncore

Reaction score
I'm not going to get into your child's mind to keep sending print, no, I have several prints of you here too ... do not give a damn good, innocent ....

I'll leave you discussing it alone and with your full envy, run there to pull the commit to your repository of Disneyland, nobody did anything with you, unlike you make a problem with everyone, already the people who are with you jump out, because they are not your employees.

You're an angel. 😇

will take care of your project and leave me alone.

OP
johncore

johncore

Reaction score
Brothers, follow our project, we have daily updates, I'm going to upload some new areas.

naroxx

Reaction score
Do you have maybe any tutorial how to compil this on windows?