• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTC 13.32

How i can download OTC for version 13.32 ??
currently there are none.
I only know that redemption client can enter 13.32 but there are some packet problems when login, attacking and die, but you can walk :)
mehah is compatible 13.21

canary should make sure that every time they send a packete it is to the clipsoft client and not to the OTC client so as not to break compatibility.

can you share the .exe file?
The .exe file is already there; just click on 'release' and it comes with the .exe and .dlls. Once I downloaded the .exe and .dlls, my PC flagged them as a virus, so I deleted those .exe + .dlls, opened MSVC, compiled, opened the OTC, and it was amazing. Simply beautiful. Congratulations to whoever made this OTC.
1712921271995.png

@Luan Luciano @Nottinghster Is it possible to run TFS 1.5 13x with this OTClient? I would like to try only TFS 1.5 and not Canary. Could you please explain step by step how to connect TFS 1.5 13x with OTClient? Do I need to make changes to the source code? Thank you in advance for your response!

Last edited:
Already done the test with nekiro downgrade 7.72, works ok, but have some compatibility problems like animation ticks and change outfit window

Already done the test with nekiro downgrade 7.72, works ok, but have some compatibility problems like animation ticks and change outfit window

1) animation ticks

Last edited:

1) animation ticks
try : false
thanks Error 502, fixed the problem with items ticks.

Do you know how to fix the set outfit problem?

O arquivo .exe já está lá; basta clicar em 'liberar' e ele vem com .exe e .dlls. Depois de baixar os .exe e .dlls, meu PC os sinalizou como vírus, então excluí esses .exe + .dlls, abri o MSVC, compilei, abri o OTC e foi incrível. Simplesmente lindo. Parabéns a quem fez este OTC.
View attachment 83730

@Luan Luciano @Nottinghster É possível rodar o TFS 1.5 13x com este OTClient? Eu gostaria de experimentar apenas o TFS 1.5 e não o Canary. Você poderia explicar passo a passo como conectar o TFS 1.5 13x ao OTClient? Preciso fazer alterações no código-fonte? Agradecemos antecipadamente pela sua resposta!
you cand send me this link?

Back