• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTC] Address

ankieteradrian

Reaction score
Witam. Chcę napisać bota do OTClienta w autoit.
Za pomocą Cheat Engine wyszukuje adresy, ale coś jest chyba nie tak, bo skanuje daną ilość hp, po czym zmniejszam wartość i znów przeprowadzam skan i już nowej wartości nie znajduje ;/
W jaki sposób zdobyć/odszukać adressy hp/many, by były na pewno poprawne.
Coś czytałem, że na starym cliencie adresy były stałe, a na tym nowym się zmieniają, ale nawet jeśli są zmienne, to chyba powinienem je odszukać (chociaż na jakiś czas) za pomocą tego programu?
Mógłby mi ktoś rozjaśnić sprawę i ewentualnie zasugerować jakby się do tych adresów dostać?

---------------------------
Hi. I want to write a bot in OTclient in autoit.
Using the Cheat Engine, I searches addresses, but something is probably wrong, because I scans a value of HP>change value>scan> and at the moment i don't search new address ;/
How to get/ find address of HP/MANA, that were correct.
I read, that the old client addresses were constant, and on the new client are changing, but I thing, that I should find them (at least for some time) with this program.
Please, Could somebody help me?
Sorry for my english xd

Back