• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient OTC not loading the map correctly

MrVilhelm

Mafia Penguin
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
MrVilhelm
Hello folks! Im using this otc made by @Mehah and everything was working fine up until now just recently. For some reason the map doesnt load correctly
When I walk far enough to one direction (so that a part of the map unloads, then when I walk back the map doesnt load correctly), see imgs below. Also, the character will start stuttering and eventually crash after loading unloading areas.

How it should look and looks when I first load in. How it looks in OTC.
1651510597401.png1651510631193.png

All your input is appreciated!
Im so sorry if this is not caused by the client (thats just my first guess)

(If its important)
Im using mehahs latest OTC 1.0 release
TFS 1.4 (10.98) with 12+ sprites thanks to this tutorial
Latest realease of MyAAC
Rme 3.7 with fixed brushes (Compiled by me)

did you rebuild your items.otb? and used the same file on both tfs and RME?
Ohh thats actually a really good start. I think that might have been the problem (me forgetting to change the rme items). But how would I fix this. Simply changning the rme items to the correct once did not work.

Again THANKs a lot for everything youre doing for ot! <3

Oh I solved it, the problem was that the attributes of some borders were incorrect, all I had to do was reload all attributes and it works now. Thanks for all the help @Evil Puncker

Could you provide a step by step tutorial to do this? I'm currently using the same spr file to use for 8.6 and I'm getting the same type of viewing issues/errors in OTC.

so u currently using latest tibia files for 860?
With modifications but that's the plan, I'm trying to create a full scale 8.6 real map that offers access to some of the new areas through custom client. I also have a dungeon system that could benefit from better designs using the new sprites 😀

open your items.otb with item editor, go to menu and select "reload attributes", save, profit.
Hey brother my Item Editor is failing to load the spr/dat file after setting up the client folder and opening the otb. On one version I get "Unable to load spr/data files" and on another I get "failed to load for client version 20". I should also note on the latest version I get an unhandled exception due to framework but I have the latest version installed.. however if I click continue the program continues to load. (I've also tried checking/unchecking the extended/transparency options to every variation and no luck there)

Which version did you use to complete the task above? I'm having some troubles 🙃

Back