• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

šŸ² OTC StoneDrake UI by Shiva - [Free Release]

Does anyone knows if this layout code was published anywhere after all this years? I have seen several threads that people selling/redoing it themselves. Would be glad to see this cool layout open source to community so nobody would need to repeat the hassle once again.

Does anyone knows if this layout code was published anywhere after all this years? I have seen several threads that people selling/redoing it themselves. Would be glad to see this cool layout open source to community so nobody would need to repeat the hassle once again.
I wouldn't recommend it tho. Couple of days on active server ended up with a negative feedback. This UI is simply too big, a lot of wasted space, making windows in side panels barely fit half the amount of what default layout can fit. It looks good, its flashy and fantasy themed but its not practical at all.

nice release gonna work on this to implement it in my client

On internets I have found there is already an example of this made so you can take a look.

Attachments

I wouldn't recommend it tho. Couple of days on active server ended up with a negative feedback. This UI is simply too big, a lot of wasted space, making windows in side panels barely fit half the amount of what default layout can fit. It looks good, its flashy and fantasy themed but its not practical at all.
its not true. its about how you code it. You can resize it however you want

its not true. its about how you code it.
It was 1:1 layout based on Shiva's screenshots. Even asked him for missing graphics. Some even had to edit myself cause they are not seamless. Its not about coding it, its about the size of the thing. I saw your thread, you have same problem, few windows + 1-2 containers in one panel and its already filled, also you are not using 100% of the layout and have visible errors.

It was 1:1 layout based on Shiva's screenshots. Even asked him for missing graphics. Some even had to edit myself cause they are not seamless. Its not about coding it, its about the size of the thing. I saw your thread, you have same problem, few windows + 1-2 containers in one panel and its already filled, also you are not using 100% of the layout and have visible errors.
i am working right now on mehah 3.0.2 version for better client and I can say now that you can resize in photoshop miniwindow as you want in which size you want. It just need go more into details. My posted client was made in hurry, but it doesnt mean I cannot do it smaller. Working just now on it. Not small as regular mehah client (because for me it looks very small), little bit bigger but not big as previous client. It up to you how you want to do it.

little comparison. started just yesterday so not many things done. but you can put now more widget and backpacks. I dont want to make it very small. i decided this size

client5.png
ass.png

Last edited:
Back