• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTC] Try login to server

dramcio

Reaction score
Hello.
I try to login with OTC to custom server (not cipsoft, but this server normally uses OTC).

I've found RSA key. First bytes of login package in Wireshark are the same as bytes from the original client.

Bytes are the same to this line of code (included):

Lua:
msg:addU32(PIC_SIGNATURE)

After this line they are different (I think it's a cause of XTEA key)

But I have strange bug.

When I use short account number(one/two numbers) I'm getting error "account number or password is incorrect".
But when I use longer number I got "Outdated client".

I'm stuck, could you tell me where I can look for a solution?

Best Regards

Hello.
I try to login with OTC to custom server (not cipsoft, but this server normally uses OTC).

I've found RSA key. First bytes of login package in Wireshark are the same as bytes from the original client.

Bytes are the same to this line of code (included):

Lua:
msg:addU32(PIC_SIGNATURE)

After this line they are different (I think it's a cause of XTEA key)

But I have strange bug.

When I use short account number(one/two numbers) I'm getting error "account number or password is incorrect".
But when I use longer number I got "Outdated client".

I'm stuck, could you tell me where I can look for a solution?

Best Regards
You need to know the real version of the server wich is always changed not the oficial ones ej 7.72 they use for example 1.0

Yes, I changed it.
msg:addU16(g_game.getProtocolVersion())
This line I think. Or there is more information about protocol version in client login packet?

Maybe with XTEA key, decrypt communication between client and server, but how to decrypt it? Could you provide some examples?

Last edited:
Back