• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Bot. - How IsWalking works?

Owneds

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

I create a simple bot for OTClient
I ran into a problem with the autowalker.
As you know, autowalker usually worked so that you set gotox, gotoy, gotoz, iswalking = 1 in cheatengine and player going automatically to coords.

Here I was able to find all these static parameters. Initially, they contain hidden parameters, i.e.

2.PNG

but probably not entirely because when I set the coords permanently and change iswalking to 1, the character does not go automatically, I need only have to hold the side arrow for a moment (walking to the right) so that the character "caught" and went to the established coords, so partially this it works.
1.PNG

Anyone had a similar problem?
How is it resolved in OTClient that the character goes to the designated position? There must be something else hidden that I can't find and that's why I have to hold the side arrow for a while to get the character to go to specific coordinates

Best regards!

Hello Owneds,

I think this has the solution to your question, try to meet these parameters in order to not get caught in the return false from the dash check.

If you need further help let me know :)

Best Wishes
Okke

Hello Again :)
@Okke
Some time has passed.
I remember that I managed to do it then and the character was walking.
Does anyone have a simple example of what it looks like now?
I only need X, Y, Z from mapclick and I also need to find something that changes from 0 to 1 after map click?
Because I can't do it again, and I don't remember what I did with this dash - I mean, I don't remember what else I changed.

Back