• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling OTClient Compilation Problems

duduprec

Reaction score
Hey guys, how are you doing?

In the past days i've been trying to compile the OTClient. I'm currently using the VS 2017 +vcpkg method. But tried on VS2015 + SDK, with no success too.

I'm at a Win10 x64.

I'm a total newbie in this area. I don't know where i'm doing the wrong thing. Searched for similar errors, but ppl usually have under 10 errors and are more specific.

The errors and warning messages: OTClient Error Compiling - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/PZTHv7AE)

Already did this changes: VS 2017+vcpkg compiling update · Issue #1073 · edubart/otclient (https://github.com/edubart/otclient/issues/1073)

But nothing seemed to happen.

Already changed the "#include <AL/al.h>" to "#include <al.h>" and "#include <AL/alc.h>" to "#include <alc.h>" in the src/framework/sound/declarations.h.

And the errors are still here.

Maybe someone can give me some light here? Thanks!

lots of warnings, but yeah your first error is indeed about al.h all the way down on line 1549, and seems to be the only one

c:\users\dudup\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\sound\declarations.h(30): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'al.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\framework\core\graphicalapplication.cpp)

Did you install openal with vcpkg? looks like it's called openal-soft in Microsoft land.

Yes, I did.

vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-windows boost-variant:x64-windows boost-lockfree:x64-windows luajit:x64-windows glew:x64-windows boost-filesystem:x64-windows boost-uuid:x64-windows physfs:x64-windows openal-soft:x64-windows libogg:x64-windows libvorbis:x64-windows zlib:x64-windows opengl:x64-windows

Tried to install it again, alone this time. And it confirms.

What should I do?

Attachments

Made the changes and the error is now:

c:\users\dudup\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\sound\declarations.h(30): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'OpenAL/al.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\framework\core\graphicalapplication.cpp)

=(

Back