• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Error!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone can solve this problem?
srgWF2.png

Are the modules\client_skins\skins\default\images files messed up?

He told me something with graphic driver not found :(

Ye, graphics driver isn't installed. like NVidia or intel drivers etc... for graphics.

if you are using windows and you download the compiled client from the site the dx client should work fine till you download the graphics driver for the opengl one to work.

But which one is the best one to use, opengl or dx. With this i mean does all computer have dx?

dx = windows computers "direct x"
opengl = works on all platforms

Both are as good.

Ok, but this guy already have direct x and still the screen is messed up. Also at the terminal no errors!

No i think its regular otclient, but i wonder why does tibia client run perfectly and otclients get wierd errors :/ I hope this project will evolve.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i hope they make Dx and Opengl in same exe.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i sended my friend the client and he get this error. Ive check and he got the file in the folder. This pic does not belong to him, its a mod pic which i took. But he got same error on windows 7

VrXYz.png

Last edited:
Make sure ur using the lastest version (for init.lua bug).
Also, post your client log file (messed screen bug).

@Baxnie

Thanks, but about the messed screen bug. His log is clear from errors.

Ok, but log also show us your graphic driver, client version etc. Might be helpful.

Ill try to talk with him, when he is online. Asfar he took pic on terminal he had opengl version 1

I mean the graphics bug, the init.lua bug is already fixed in lastest version.

Back