• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glew.h

DreadShi

Reaction score
With visual studio 2019 commuinty installed and all vcpckge(already compiled latest tfs without errors)
i face this error now it's edubart version

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glew.h

also i had a wonder what if i wanted to add new module to otcv8 version i know it doesnt have source codes , is it possible?

go to vcpkg and install the libs:
for 32x:
.\vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x86-windows boost-asio:x86-windows boost-system:x86-windows boost-variant:x86-windows boost-lockfree:x86-windows luajit:x86-windows glew:x86-windows boost-filesystem:x86-windows boost-uuid:x86-windows physfs:x86-windows openal-soft:x86-windows libogg:x86-windows libvorbis:x86-windows zlib:x86-windows opengl:x86-windows
for 64x
.\vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-windows boost-variant:x64-windows boost-lockfree:x64-windows luajit:x64-windows glew:x64-windows boost-filesystem:x64-windows boost-uuid:x64-windows physfs:x64-windows openal-soft:x64-windows libogg:x64-windows libvorbis:x64-windows zlib:x64-windows opengl:x64-windows

when downloading and ending, it does not close the program. Execute the following command:
.\vcpkg integrate install

Done!

go to vcpkg and install the libs:
for 32x:
.\vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x86-windows boost-asio:x86-windows boost-system:x86-windows boost-variant:x86-windows boost-lockfree:x86-windows luajit:x86-windows glew:x86-windows boost-filesystem:x86-windows boost-uuid:x86-windows physfs:x86-windows openal-soft:x86-windows libogg:x86-windows libvorbis:x86-windows zlib:x86-windows opengl:x86-windows
for 64x
.\vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-windows boost-variant:x64-windows boost-lockfree:x64-windows luajit:x64-windows glew:x64-windows boost-filesystem:x64-windows boost-uuid:x64-windows physfs:x64-windows openal-soft:x64-windows libogg:x64-windows libvorbis:x64-windows zlib:x64-windows opengl:x64-windows

when downloading and ending, it does not close the program. Execute the following command:
.\vcpkg integrate install

Done!
i already installed the libs before

If someone has this error in the future with edubart OTC. Be sure you have changed you compile settings to Release and x64.
release_64x.png
Then, install the lastest libs, if you're going to use C drive use C:
vcpkg_install.png

Code:
vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-windows boost-variant:x64-windows boost-lockfree:x64-windows luajit:x64-windows glew:x64-windows boost-filesystem:x64-windows boost-uuid:x64-windows physfs:x64-windows openal-soft:x64-windows libogg:x64-windows libvorbis:x64-windows zlib:x64-windows opengl:x64-windows

Last edited:
Back