• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delete

Ezzz

Developer of Nostalrius and The Violet Project
Solutions
Reaction score
OTClient: Looking for soembody to fix smooth walking, and do client data encryption

Payments shall be discussed, I know there's code for sale going on online, so make sure you're not cocky because I've seen plenty of offers already.

However, still looking for smooth walking fix (same as Medivia's), and how to encrypt OTClient.

OTClient: Looking for soembody to fix smooth walking, and do client data encryption

Payments shall be discussed, I know there's code for sale going on online, so make sure you're not cocky because I've seen plenty of offers already.

However, still looking for smooth walking fix (same as Medivia's), and how to encrypt OTClient.
if for data encryptation are you talking im able to do the job hide files /obfuscate them
i've done works before to people like @Thorn

@elf fixed it on our server, tibijka.net.
But still there is a problem with fps drop

Back