• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient OTClient partial black screen help!!

Jake Damico

Reaction score
What is causing this? i followed tutorials and added the enable features... what do i do? please help
1710993090246.png
1710993108090.png

What is the base of TFS? Where did you get that? If the base doesn't include systems like mounts, auras, and wings, just remove the feature. It will be resolved then. You didn't explain much for anyone to understand... Please provide the link to the TFS and its version, etc.

The Forgotten Server - Version 1.4.2
It is for client version 10.98

If you use a different version in OTC, these problems will occur since the network messages sent to the client cannot be interpreted correctly

The Forgotten Server - Version 1.4.2
Look, I hate when people are so clueless, man... I already asked a question and you still haven't answered... What's TFS? 1.4.2?

Did you download it from the official link here?
???

If it's yes, why did you add auras and wings to the OTC feature??????? That original and clean TFS doesn't have auras and wings, etc., man... just remove that crap.

Lua:
g_game.enableFeature(GameWingsAndAura)    
g_game.enableFeature(GameOutfitShaders)
g_game.enableFeature(GameWingOffset)
g_game.enableFeature(GameAuraFrontAndBack)

Has the problem been resolved already, or should you just download the official OTC v8 from Kondra without needing to add any OTC features...😐

f you are using the Tofame base here, then use the feature.lua that I posted. It's compatible with the server, so no need to edit anything. I've already configured it correctly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes I have put 10.98 files in things in otc folder
So it is due to the features u are enabling, the official TFS 1.4.2 server is not designed to give this information to the client, and if the client has a problem reading a packet everything will be damaged.

What @Mateus Robeerto said is true.

For example if you want wings,
you have to configure the server sources to send the information that the client needs, the same for mounts and other features that need such changes

Back