• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient with its own RSA and Anti-BOT.

Otlandserv

Reaction score
Hello.
I need a person who would handle the OT Client without a bot and my own RSA for me.
Then she helped me put it in the OT sources so that the server knows that someone is logged in on the custom client.

I believe this is exactly what you need.

No i don't need this. This is good mod but not for me. When you add experience bonus to MOD and click exit (your character doesn't logout) and you go to game on cipclient with bot you still have experience bonus.

I need tutorial how add NEW RSA key to OT Client and TFS 0.3.7...

TFS RSA keys from source files, easy found if you used notepad++ and made search in files and wrote RSA, and then RSA file in otclient modules most likely it would be in gamelib or corelib if not then its stored in source too, but i don't think they would store it in source.

TFS RSA keys from source files, easy found if you used notepad++ and made search in files and wrote RSA, and then RSA file in otclient modules most likely it would be in gamelib or corelib if not then its stored in source too, but i don't think they would store it in source.

So it is enough to replace the existing RSA in the sources?
What if I wanted to add additional RSA and a separate client?

Back