• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTCv8 7xCustom

rsa is obviously first thing u need to change. :) congrats on figuring it out
now everytime u will work with client u will change RSA rather than go to that post on otland that explains what to do! yay

now everytime u will work with client u will change RSA rather than go to that post on otland that explains what to do! yay
It was not a pre-requisite needed for the module files in the main post. Isn't requeried for edubart client, mehah, or otcv8. So i didn't think that it will be needed now. And the problem wasn't the RSA at all, the problem was the issue with the hidden code line in the files that wasn't allowing to use it with other protocols. However, like i said sorry if i annoyed you in somehow, like you said i end up finally figuring it out. I will be reviewing the issue with lights in the client and if i found out what is wrong i'm going to post it.

Last edited:
somebody has the old exe for this? witht he new im recieving error at executing exe

Back