• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTCv8 is now opened for c++ developers

I have this error every time I try to execute the mac executable:

FATAL ERROR: Render error: 1286 in draw (/Users/runner/work/otclient/otclient/src/framework/graphics/drawqueue.cpp:267)

Btw I was able to execute it the first time, then it started to appear that error.

Corrected in latest release (rev 83)

Last edited:
I would like to use my .spr and .dat files, but I can't find where to put it. In the OTC I usually use, the .spr and .dat files go into:
data/things
Is there a way for me to use my on files?

I would like to use my .spr and .dat files, but I can't find where to put it. In the OTC I usually use, the .spr and .dat files go into:

Is there a way for me to use my on files?
same place lol, just create it

same place lol, just create it
Thank you very much.

I'm sorry if that is another noob question. I'm trying to have more effect limits (more than 255), but I when I use a effect higher than 255, the effect that appear is the effect number 1. I made the changes at client to unit32 (my TFS is compiled in unit32). What am I doing wrong? Did I mess up compiling TFS?

The change I made to the client is:
g_game.enableFeature(GameMagicEffectU32)
at modules/game_features/features.lua

Thank you very much.

I'm sorry if that is another noob question. I'm trying to have more effect limits (more than 255), but I when I use a effect higher than 255, the effect that appear is the effect number 1. I made the changes at client to unit32 (my TFS is compiled in unit32). What am I doing wrong? Did I mess up compiling TFS?

The change I made to the client is:

at modules/game_features/features.lua
This is not a support thread.

Can anybody please help me fix some issues when try compile? I use sabrehaven server and I was with the same boost issues, but i solved following some tutorial. Now when I try compile this client, I have the same issue with boost and more.
1692588932434.png

Back