• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts [other] "bad" versions of 8.54/8.6 items.otb

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry for bad prefix. There isn't a matching one for my unusual request and board policy forces me to pick one.

TL;DR: I'm looking for "bad" versions of items.otb from 8.54/8.6 era.

this is why:
Basically I'm working on item replacer for otbm files (server maps).
The main target is migration from otservbr-global items.otb to SpiderOT/EPuncker items.otb, but remembering the struggle we all went through during 8.x era, I could adjust the tool for these versions as well. I only need "wrong" otbs to create a list of offsets.

Why the migration?
1. the target otb is more up to date
2. the target otb has its items in more logical order so you won't have to jump 500-1000 items to find another decay state of a corpse or a different angle of a matching mountain
3. the otbs are not compatible with each other which means that if someone wants to migrate, he'll experience the same struggle as during 8.x era (all new places ruined).
4. personal reasons. I really love feyrist, but I also love new content.

The conversion tool is almost finished and I have offsets for version 12 otbs already. There wasn't much added in 8.4-8.7 period (~2k items only) so it'll take much less time to write than offsets in 10.98-12.x period (~10k items).

so... does anyone have those otbs? Does anyone have 8.54/8.6 maps to update?

Back