• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Other people can't connect to my ot?

Is easy if you can connect to your OT is because u must been using Your computer ip to connect the one that always stars with 192.
U have blocked ports 7171 7172
I recomend u To use NO-ip,for example u get an ip called Server.no-ip.org
Server.no-ip.org will be in the config.lua where says:

-- Connection config
worldId = 0
ip = "server.no-ip.org"
Go to No-IP - Dynamic DNS, Static DNS for Your Dynamic IPTo create ypur account, let me find you a tuto about how to register and that stuff.

Is easy if you can connect to your OT is because u must been using Your computer ip to connect the one that always stars with 192.
U have blocked ports 7171 7172
I recomend u To use NO-ip,for example u get an ip called Server.no-ip.org
Server.no-ip.org will be in the config.lua where says:

-- Connection config
worldId = 0
ip = "server.no-ip.org"
Go to No-IP - Dynamic DNS, Static DNS for Your Dynamic IPTo create ypur account, let me find you a tuto about how to register and that stuff.
And after u registered on no-ip.org login, then go to "Host/Redirects, and "Add Host". Then put name you wish, choice a one of no-ip Free Domains, make sure it's checked "DNS Host (A)", put your ip adress, and create it. Credit for this mini tuto Strasxny

Back