• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Othire help

Evilor

Reaction score
Hello, I'm using a custom map for othire and houses just show as open/closed door.
I merged my custom map with othire test map and the houses work at the test map.
When I teleport to my custom map it works to buy the house and stuff but does not show owner when I look at door. If I create a new house on the armonia island it works, only the old houses who show as open/closed.
Please help a noob :)

Last edited:
Hi oldschool friends

Have you made sure that:

1. Tilestate of the tile that the door is on is actually house?
2. That the door has a door id?

If you view properties of the door, generally (at least Before) there are 2 fields with numbers, one for unqiue id and one for action id. If the door is on a tile with house tilestate, it should get a third field with house door ID.

If you view properties of the door, generally (at least Before) there are 2 fields with numbers, one for unqiue id and one for action id. If the door is on a tile with house tilestate, it should get a third field with house door ID.
Yea youre right. Its working now i set door id to 1 and now everything works ok. Thanks man

Back