• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint OTLand behavior..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You can't for a fact changes someones behavior, but for godssake, take care of the darn flamings @advertising boards. It's very annoying to be critized all the time and they make the OT look so unserious even though I haven't done shit towards them. So, please hire or just put more moderators watching the advertising threads, It's annoying to see retards being able to flame all day long on any thread without any penalty.

That's my view of this, I do not say that moderators of OTLand doesn't do anything, but my point of view say they don't do much in the advertising sections.

"Oh,another real map".

I'm tired of people posting that <_<

Hi, ever heard of the
report.gif
button? I don't think so. I am taking care every flame post I find there but I it's impossible for me to find everything that violates the rules...

Yes, but it's quite annoying to be the reporter all the freaking time. All you guys do it remove the posts after quite a while. I want harder punishments against retards, that do not belong in a civilatized community.

@The guy who said that they state their opinion and they aint flaming: How can you draw such conclusion of any statement? I mean, there's plenty of retards posting because of nothing. Please let me demonstrate by showing you an example.

Posted by Shanksera:
Ohhh!!!How sad,that ryan didn't include source,when he release this server here on otland.

Shanksera and Assinhinho is probably the two biggest retarded freaks I've ever met in an internet world, if I report them. Post deleted, a new one comes up. What's the point of using the button then?

Hi, ever heard of the
report.gif
button? I don't think so. I am taking care every flame post I find there but I it's impossible for me to find everything that violates the rules...

Just to make it clear, what you just wrote is plain stupid. "EVER HEARD OF THIS NAAA". Ofcourse I've heard of a freaking button, but does it seem like I can report over 50 people spamming shit all the time? There's positions for that, and I do not have that kind of position.

originaltibia sucks. and failed:(
How the hell can you say that? the guy had bad luck to trust wrong dude and now you say he sucks and failed? Yes he maybe did a fail but have you never in your life made a fail?

Ontopic;
I agree on that, two dudes is calling me retard + corrupted in my thread because I ip-banned then, they was killing all my new players without gain a single exp for a week... <.< and was always RS, I gave them warnings <.<

Just to make it clear, what you just wrote is plain stupid. "EVER HEARD OF THIS NAAA". Ofcourse I've heard of a freaking button, but does it seem like I can report over 50 people spamming shit all the time? There's positions for that, and I do not have that kind of position.

No, it's not stupid, it's pretty much logical. You can include in your report that a certain thread is full of spam by users x, y and z and then we can take care of them. I am sick of people complaining about spammers while they are ignorant enough not to report a post of them.

Edit: I cleaned your thread. Maybe I should have taken actions against you double posting like 3 times in the same thread, I suppose that if you know the report button, you know the edit one too. Next time you can use the report function to report that your thread needs cleaning and you should not provoke fights.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back