• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

Sad but infected with Generic ML PUA (PUA):

You can Google Generic ML PUA (PUA) for more info.
The thread was taken down for a couple of weeks because it was causing OTLand to be flagged by search engines and web browsers. It was a false positive, most likely because it was obfuscated with a packer which might be common for malware. I recompiled and reuploaded it yesterday without obfuscation and without the auto updater (since there won't be any updates). If you're paranoid, you can use dotPeek to read the source code like @Jo3Bingham explained above, it should be fairly readable now that there's no obfuscation.

I'm thankful to the developers of ip changers for their time and effort. I really am.

At the same time I believe that there is a way to compile/pack programm to avoid so called obfuscations if you meet paranoid users. And you perfectly know that the majority of players won't use assemblers/disassemblers/dotPeek etc. to check things.

Quote you sent me above contains reference to someone whose ip changer (yes, again ip changer...) has Trojans/Malwares. Scan report is below:

There is an another ip changer I wanted to try recently. Sad but it has some kind of malware (Generic.ml) again:

Yet again thanks to the developers. I said that all above not to offend someone or to harm someone's feelings. No and no. I was just seeking for clean ip changer. Thank you for your time and efforts. Sorry...

I'm thankful to the developers of ip changers for their time and effort. I really am.

At the same time I believe that there is a way to compile/pack programm to avoid so called obfuscations if you meet paranoid users. And you perfectly know that the majority of players won't use assemblers/disassemblers/dotPeek etc. to check things.

Quote you sent me above contains reference to someone whose ip changer (yes, again ip changer...) has Trojans/Malwares. Scan report is below:

There is an another ip changer I wanted to try recently. Sad but it has some kind of malware (Generic.ml) again:

Yet again thanks to the developers. I said that all above not to offend someone or to harm someone's feelings. No and no. I was just seeking for clean ip changer. Thank you for your time and efforts. Sorry...
This is to protect the code from being stolen not to care about what players will do... Developers have reasons for not open sourcing stuff, so then they have to obfuscate them to avoid it being stolen and released.
Post automatically merged:

Sad but infected with Generic ML PUA (PUA):

You can Google Generic ML PUA (PUA) for more info.
"PUA is short for potentially unwanted application" where is the infection in that?

Last edited:
Back