• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand OtLand.net's Official OTServer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are proud to give the server Radonia which has been developed for two years the title "OtLand.net's Official OTServer!", it was created by: Kiper, Soul Drainer, Ice, Spedz, Alreth and me, there are of course more people who have helped but these are the main developers of the project, I can't remember everyone who has helped :p. You can connect to the server with otland.net as IP, but we prefer that you use radonia.net for less confusion because we are going to make it redirect to the website which we are working on at the moment.

The server is using The Forgotten Server (with alot of modifications!) so you will have to create your account ingame, to do this you login with either empty accout number and password fields, or 1 as account number and 1 as password. The server will always support the latest protocol version which now is: 8.0(2).

Some of the features are:
Moving raft on water which you will experience on your way to the mainland if you choose to go there.
Advanced Shop System to sell things while you're away from keyboard or busy, or buy things from players who are away from keyboard or busy! (For more information type !aos buyer or !aos seller ingame).
Highscore books ingame, updated hourly!
One of the most detailed and largest OpenTibia maps..., we can promise you that you will never get everything explored!

If you break any obvious rule such as no cheating or no offensive statements it WILL result in a banishment, the gamemasters decision is final!

We hope to see you there,
/OtLand.net Staff & Radonia Development Team.

Great Ot. If you don't like fast exp ot's that closes after 1 week online, then join Radonia. The map is huge and as Talaturen said, it's hard to explore it since it has 43 mbs+.

I joined up a few days ago, been real busy but I'll be sure to continue playing later on - looks awesome ;)

It's fun.
But because i was busy, i'm just level 8. ;)
Very good job with that serv!

Wohoo! Im lvl 46 Knight ;)
And i have a lvl 27 druid

Its the best server i've seen in a while.. too bad it lags a lot to me since i'm from Brazil (bad quality ISP and far from swedden)
playing at nights when there is no lag ^^

does it have spells that are advanced... i mean like hits 4 spells @ da same time?

Seems like a good OT I will try it when the Maintenance has stopped

Seems like a good OT I will try it when the Maintenance has stopped

The maintenace is only on the website, if you read whole the post you can see that you can create your account ingame :p.

oh, i play it, out of rook and.. get lost :/

this seems a good map and executable!
but the exp its to low for me :D
herOx

sweet and nice but who care this? new premission for new own this seems all about if can tocuh soner lifit anyone? preety softly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back