Mapping Board Moderator
Welcome back and happy New Year to all of you here! It's time to kick off 2020 with another OtLand Official Mapping Competition.
I've been really impressed with all of your entries thus far and the level of participation is really good. So keep it up!
As always, the winner of an OTLand Official Mapping Contest will receive premium to their OtLand account, however now it is for 3 months opposed to the historic 1 month!
Well done to @Mackan™ for being crowned the winner of the December Mapping Competition. He has regained his throne from the last era of competitions, will it last though?
At the end of a "season", the winner will receive an additional prize! Stay tuned. More details and current standings as well as a more detailed account of the rules can be found here: Hall of Fame | Rules | F.A.Qs
How do I sign up?
A poll has been made to allow you to sign up, simply select Sign Up to join, this contest has no limit on how many participants there are, whoever doesn't submit is simply not shown on voting day thus being disqualified. We have decided that allowing everyone to see who is taking part in the competition might inspire participants to make better pieces.
The poll will be open for the entire duration of the submission phase. Please ensure that you submit your entry within the deadline of the 19th January.
|Sign Up Deadline Date||Sunday 19th January|
|Submission Deadline Date||23:59 BST on 19th January|
|Images / Submissions Allowed||1|
|Type of Submission||In-Game image only|
How do I submit?
Once you've mapped your entry, please send it to me via PM with the title "OtLand Mapping Competition - January Entry". You can always send me a revision should you wish to change it but please ensure you do this prior to the December deadline.
Please ensure your entry image is in game. Please also ensure to use "do not stretch game window" box when taking an in-game image and remove names, identifiers and health bar.
- No captions
- No in-game text
- NO GIFS or otherwise animated images
- All submissions must be mapped by the user submitting and the user only
- No colluding or team mapping allowed
- In-Game images only.
- No custom sprites allowed – Please ensure you are using the vanilla Tibia.spr in your submissions.
- Your submission must reflect the theme of the competition. Your interpretation is down to your imagination however, it is expected to have recognisable elements that correspond to the theme
- If you sign up, you must submit an image otherwise you MAY be banned from competing in the following month’s competition (unless notified prior)
- You must not discuss your submission with any other user. Please keep it to yourself until the voting stage has concluded, and the results determined.
If you have any queries or questions, please let me know.
For this competition, only 1 image will be accepted. No effects, no custom sprites. The version in which you can map is however you see fit.
Please ensure to use "do not stretch game window" box when taking an in game image and remove names and health bar.
This month's Theme is: Jungle Ruins
Maybe @Magnetico will finally deliver them
Good Luck, Have Fun & Happy New Year to you all!