- Oct 16, 2008
- Reaction score
Hiho and welcome to season 3 of the mapping competition and the new halloween-themed mapping competition!
The winner of this OTLand Official Mapping Contest will receive premium to their OtLand account.
At the end of a "season", the winner will receive an additional prize! Stay tuned. More details and current standings as well as a more detailed account of the rules can be found here: Hall of Fame | Rules | F.A.Qs
How do I sign up?
A poll has been made to allow you to sign up, simply select "Yes." to join, this contest has no limit on how many participants there are, whoever doesn't submit is simply not shown on voting day thus being disqualified. We have decided that allowing everyone to see who is taking part in the competition might inspire participants to make better pieces.
The poll will be open for the entire duration of the submission phase. Please ensure that you submit your entry within the deadline.
|Sign Up Deadline Date||Thursday 28th of October|
|Submission Deadline Date||Thursday 28th of October|
|Images / Submissions Allowed||1|
|Type of Submission||Map Editor Image|
How do I submit?
Once you've mapped your entry, please create a new thread here with the title "OtLand Mapping Competition - October Entry" (you will not see other threads). You can always send me a revision should you wish to change it but please ensure you do this prior to the October deadline.
Please ensure that you're at 100% zoom as to not distort the image. You can achieve this by pressing ctrl+0 in rme.
Do as you see fit but if I get sent an extremely large map editor image, I'll kick it back. Be reasonable.
- No captions.
- No GIFS or otherwise animated images.
- All submissions must be mapped by the user submitting and the user only.
- No colluding or team mapping allowed.
- If you sign up, you must submit an image otherwise you MAY be banned from competing in the following month’s competition (unless notified prior)
- You must not discuss your submission with any other user. Please keep it to yourself until the voting stage has concluded, and the results determined.
- No Photoshop, custom sprites (please ensure you are using the vanilla Tibia.spr in your submissions), animations or effects.
- Any client version is allowed.
- Map editor screenshot: must be at 100% zoom.
If you have any queries or questions, please let me know.
For this competition, only 1 image is allowed.
To keep it short, the deadline dates are as following:
Sign up & Submission: Thursday, 28th of October.
This months theme is: Spooky Halloween
See below for inspiration: