• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Otland Wallpaper

Can you show us a 60 min result if this is your 5 min result?

It's a wallpaper probably from the net (lol)
and he putted the text there and modified some blending properties :p

Congratulations you just failed bigtime.

Better luck nex time. :(

I don't believe you made this.. You other work sucked to hard to create this. If you other work was good also then I could believe it but not now..

idk care if he made it or not all i know for sure is that the creature looks awesome

I can make a new one have everything you want at it? you are pathetic if you dont think i made this.

There is what he did:
He get this image, and white OTland on it.
But, i like it :p THe type is a bit sux, but is nice the image, nice chooise.
Cya

Impossible to do that in 5 min -.-
I can also do that in 5 min... just go google and search...

Ive worked with photoshop for almost 4 years and I can just say, lol. Thats not a 5min work, not even near it. and as far as I can remember ive seen something that looks very similar to that on one of the 20+ graphics sites im member at.

Masterboltin, are you sure what we mean with "you didn't made it". We are talking about that creature in the back. Did you really made it? From scratch?

Back