• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update!
  • Made some design changes.
  • Possible to enable/disable website link at server page.
  • Added a chart for total players on all servers combined. (Updates each hour)
    • Personal charts will be added to each server owner so you can easily check the servers progress during a certain time.
  • Updated "my favourite servers" page.
  • Re-designed the add server page.
  • Added more notifications.
  • Updated the FAQ page with some more information.
  • Fixed some spelling mistakes, thanks for the reports.
Currently 24 servers registered at *******.com!

Glad to see it growing :D

Gotta love that otslist :) Needs more servers!

"Statitics" at the main menu xD, and how i can apply for free Advertisement?

Update!
  • Server signatures added, you can find them on each servers information page.
  • Added lost account function, you can now retrive your account if you loose it. (Link will be sent to the email linked to the account).
  • You can apply for free advertisement in your accounts interface, if you get accepted you'll recieve banner advertisement at the top of the pages where you can view servers.
  • Updated FAQ pages design and added more information.
  • Added Advertise Us page with images if you want to advertise *******.
  • Updated the statistics page.
Currently 28 servers registered at *******.com!

"Statitics" at the main menu xD, and how i can apply for free Advertisement?
Thank you, I've fixed the spelling misstake.
You can apply for free advertisement in the accounts interface.

You're the perfect person to create this, im glad you did.

Been a while, hope everything is great my friend. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin

You're the perfect person to create this, im glad you did.

Been a while, hope everything is great my friend. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin
Thanks.

Yes everything is great, how are you?
You should jump on skype sometime so we can talk abit. :cool:

Thanks.

Yes everything is great, how are you?
You should jump on skype sometime so we can talk abit. :cool:

Im fine and I will for sure! :D Real life hits me from time to time with loads of fun and projects but steals my open tibia time! I've sold my appartment and bought a new one, been renovating this one, my third appartment, dj:ing abit, had loads at work etc, so fun but taking time! :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Good to see servers being put on it!
Keep it up :)

Btw, in the "advertise us" page, the second banner is missing the image (it has wrong link).

I really like the website's layout, very nice. The dark colors make it easier on the eyes, and easier to read. It's also very simple to navigate around, you did a great job.
However, one thing that I noticed that might be a bit annoying.. I noticed once you clicked one of the buttons, "Evolutions" for example, it would bring up those types of servers, but in order to change the type of server you're viewing, you must go back to the main page. Maybe add a dropdown button at the top left to quickly navigate between server types. :)

I really like the website's layout, very nice. The dark colors make it easier on the eyes, and easier to read. It's also very simple to navigate around, you did a great job.
However, one thing that I noticed that might be a bit annoying.. I noticed once you clicked one of the buttons, "Evolutions" for example, it would bring up those types of servers, but in order to change the type of server you're viewing, you must go back to the main page. Maybe add a dropdown button at the top left to quickly navigate between server types. :)
Thanks for the suggestion, I added a dropdown button/menu at the top-right in server pages.
FNkxbtnvE.png

Good to see servers being put on it!
Keep it up :)

Btw, in the "advertise us" page, the second banner is missing the image (it has wrong link).
Fixed, thanks.

Last edited:
Guys advertise your servers here lol, this site is organized perfectly. I love it and the layout, and you guys should add your servers here aswell.. :) Bump for this epic site!

I Alread Do my Server and Send to him in contact us to advertise my ot no one answer me and im make his image for realm advertise and he dont do to me realbaiak.tk is my ip you can check halfaway i need advertise in your realm

My suggestion is to use google recpatcha since the one you are currently using is bypassed pretty easy and what about getting more information from the server? you can also get the player list with names and levels (I cant remember the byte atm)
Anyways good luck =)

I would recommend to fetch the server datas faster, few servers even show me amount of players online where it is totally wrong. Maybe fix it for every minute or like that, its still in beta but would love to see this very activ soon :)

Great job and thumbs up indeed!

I love this OTlist. It haves so much unique features like category. I am using this daily!

Update!
  • Edited some FAQ information.
  • Added Google reCaptcha instead of custom captcha code on the register account page.
Currently 40 servers registered at *******.com!

I would recommend to fetch the server datas faster, few servers even show me amount of players online where it is totally wrong. Maybe fix it for every minute or like that, its still in beta but would love to see this very activ soon :)

Great job and thumbs up indeed!
If you try to fetch the information too fast the server blocks the connection, causing the server to return null on all information.
But I'll make the update abit faster atleast, but not every minute.

My suggestion is to use google recpatcha since the one you are currently using is bypassed pretty easy and what about getting more information from the server? you can also get the player list with names and levels (I cant remember the byte atm)
Anyways good luck =)
Thank you, reCaptcha added.
I'll take a look at the player list aswell :p

Update!
  • Changed the websites design.
  • Edited some messages when you try to add a server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back