• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

What do you think about the same service with Windows Server ? Anyone interested ?

I dont know much about this service since I havent bought it.

But what I do know is that they got best support ever!

I will maybee buy soon....
Don Daniello, can you already make website, i have a 8.70 rlmap server and will maybee host it on yours!

Sorry for the delay, I didn't notice your post before.
We also have Windows hosting at 15 euro per 1 GB RAM, but it's not yet described on the website.

Bro, wtf is wrong with ur hosting service, it cant connect to ur ip, its over 1 day now, people r quiting, omg, im paying every month and days are going!!!!!!!! Please do something dude

Im interested.
Could you send me a pm? I need to discuss it with you seeming as the Live chat is offline.

Bro, wtf is wrong with ur hosting service, it cant connect to ur ip, its over 1 day now, people r quiting, omg, im paying every month and days are going!!!!!!!! Please do something dude
This has been solved long time ago :)

Im interested.
Could you send me a pm? I need to discuss it with you seeming as the Live chat is offline.
You'd better send me an email via contact form, I reply like on the live chat :)

Hey,
I'm working on an OTS that isn't finished yet that's why I want to rent a test server so I can test the changes I make in my scripts. The question I have is how much does a test server cost?

Hey,
I'm working on an OTS that isn't finished yet that's why I want to rent a test server so I can test the changes I make in my scripts. The question I have is how much does a test server cost?
Use your home pc?

ONT:
I will be purchasing a 3 GB friday.

Hey,
It costs the same :(

what are the specs of the server like proccessor speed?
About 2 cores 2.67 GHz for 4 GB RAM, but it depends on the amount of RAM and needs.

PMed since live chat is off!
Email is currently the fastest way to contact me (faster than Otland). Livechat should redirect you to contact form.

Nice, really nice Don daniello, really nice job is what you're doing!
So if anyone whants 3gb ram for an server it's 30€ per month?!

ye mogex,
but don, u need to get people to work on the live chat, cuz its always off :p

I know, me and other people who were on the chat can't stay online now so I'm handling all via email. I hope to start live chat again soon.

My recommendation is that you recruit people for the live chat who has the knowledge and pays them by the hour.

Costs yes but then again without customers you won't get paid any way. :p

Back