• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

What DDoS attack vectors do you mitigate, and how? Assume only the ports in use are open to the internet (7171 and 7172) using latest TFS (which has a max packet rate per sec before closing a connection)

You can be as technical as needed about this
We block all unnecessary traffic (ICMP, UDP, and unused TCP ports) at the edge routers, so it never reaches the server.
The web server (the only thing visible to the Internet besides TFS) is configured with appropriate rate limits so that it doesn't overload the server.
For open TCP ports we have automatic malicious packet discovery which drops unwanted packets also at the edge routers (SYN floods, etc.).
In case of the most popular types of attack (port 80) we also have alternative measures as needed.

Could you give a summary about customer's experiences under DDoS?
I reckon that if your DDoS mitigation is working, you're an unsung hero as no one will notice, but that count as good customer experience in this question

And how much is your SLA percentage? (If this question doesn't apply to you, but the data center you rent, what's their SLA?)

Could you give a summary about customer's experiences under DDoS?
I reckon that if your DDoS mitigation is working, you're an unsung hero as no one will notice, but that count as good customer experience in this question

And how much is your SLA percentage? (If this question doesn't apply to you, but the data center you rent, what's their SLA?)
I think the primary experience is that you don't feel anything. You should really read what others are saying in this thread instead.
The SLA we have is 99.95%.

2017 ULTIMATE OTS Hosting Service - FULL DDoS Protection
USA & EUROPE

We are pleased to present our legendary service: OTS-tuned dedicated server. Now available in Europe and USA. You can choose the location when you create your service.

The service has been provided since 2011 and we have hundreds of satisfied clients. We have installed more than 500 servers so far.

It's 2017, We can now run your Windows .exe on our Linux server!

Customer testimonials (names not disclosed):

Hardware:
  • 1 dedicated IP address
  • Intel Xeon 4 cores @3.4 GHz
  • Choose between 2 - 16 GB of guaranteed RAM memory
  • 5 GB disk space for OTS
  • Unlimited bandwidth, server connected with a 1 gbps NIC
  • Advanced network-level DDoS protection:
    • we have advanced, automatic malicious flood traffic removal
    • handles DDoS attacks over 160 Gbps
    • You can only obtain this level of protection using a global, data-center-grade network equipment. It's not possible to protect your home PC like that.
  • Only SSD Hard Drives to dramatically increase you MySQL server performance
Software:
  • Fully configured and secured Ubuntu Linux operating system according to our amazing perfect configuration recipe. You do not need any Linux skills, you can learn how to use it in 15 minutes!
  • Compiled and running TheForgottenServer 1.2 (master) in /home/otsmanager/forgottenserver.
    If you want to compile old 0.3/0.4 versions, all packages and dependencies are already installed, you just need to follow attached instructions. Old 0.3/0.4 releases form private SVN are available here.
  • TFS auto-restarter and auto-start utility, type "start tfs", "stop tfs" or "status tfs" to manage
  • Fully configured nginx web server with PHP 5.6/7.0 (based on PHP-FPM), serving files from /home/otsmanager/www/public_html
  • MySQL Server (MariaDB 10) with root access, phpMyAdmin interface and daily backups in /var/lib/automysqlbackup
  • All services configured for performance and DDoS mitigation
  • Full root access (system modifications void support)
2015-12-14_02-53-46_8vz8.png

Support:
  • Documentation available as wiki
  • Unlimited support for starting up the server and website, provided in English and Polish.
  • Support does not cover the problems with external scripts (that we do not provide) or internal errors of TFS, which is a free software that comes with no warranty.
  • Community support is provided at Spigu.net Support Board
  • Priority support is provided through the control panel
  • No support is provided through private message here
Price & Payment
  • We only accept PayPal payments
  • The price of the service is determined by the amount of RAM you need
  • You can purchase the service for 30 days, 14 days or just 1 day! It's a perfect way to test it without a monthly commitment.
  • The price formula is: 50 PLN (~10 EUR) / 1 GB RAM / month
  • Cheapest option (2 GB RAM) costs just 20 EUR per month or 1.28 EUR per day!
  • If you live in the European Union, you will additionally pay your country's VAT rate
  • It is possible to upgrade and downgrade memory anytime by paying just the difference in price. Start cheap and upgrade when needed!

General guidelines for choosing amounts of RAM:

• real map (100+ MB map): 5-8 GB RAM depending on number of players and MySQL optimization used
  • medium maps (30-100 MB): 3-5 GB RAM depending on number of players
  • small maps (<30 MB): 2-3 GB of RAM depending on number of players
Remember that the amount of RAM helps to increase MySQL speed and reduce lags if you have heavy MySQL operations in frequent globalactions or creaturescripts.
If you have improperly configured scripts or looped functions, the additional memory may not help you.
If your TFS always uses more than 50% of a core, there is something wrong with your scripts.

How to order ?
Payments are handled automatically and you will receive your server within 10 minutes!

1. Go to our control panel at Spigu Cloud
  2. Log in with PayPal (it's safe and works just like Login with Facebook). Login with PayPal means you don't have to remember another password. You are not giving us your PayPal password, you only enter it on official PayPal website!
  3. Go to OTS Hosting -> Launch New OTS Hosting Service (Spigu Cloud)
  4. Choose location, operating system and amount of RAM
  5. On the last step you will be shown the total cost for a chosen term (1 day, 14 days or 30 days)
  6. Before you can finish your order, you need to add funds to your account (Spigu Cloud)
2015-12-14_02-37-04_Yzpl.png

If you want to renew your service, make sure that "Autorenew" option is turned on and that you have enough points on your account for the next term. Your service will be renewed automatically right when it expires. This way you don't have to spend the funds until the last minute and you can use them later for any service provided by us.

If you don't renew your service before it expires, all data will be permanently deleted. It's important that you add funds to your account for renewal in time.

How to use ?
When your server is installed, you will see a page with all the details how to use the server.
You will use PuTTY (SSH client) to manage your server and WinSCP (SFTP client) to upload files.
Further instructions are provided once you log in with PuTTY.

Disclaimer
Remember ! We never use your files or data pack, it belongs to you.
We DO NOT take any money you make with it. All donations belong to you.
Your files are kept PRIVATE and will not be used or shared with anyone.

Windows Hosting Service
For those users who prefer to use Windows instead of much more reliable Ubuntu Linux platform, we also offer this service based on Windows. You get the same hardware, SSD disks, location and DDoS protection.
The price is 50% higher and we manually install each server so expect a waiting time of ~24 hours. Also it is not possible to purchase Windows hosting for a term shorter than 30 days. You can order Windows Hosting Service in the same way as described above and select a Windows server.

FREE OTS Hosting Service

We have decided to provide our service completely for FREE for promising NON-PROFIT OTS projects!

To qualify for free hosting, you need to:
  • have an established server (can be hosted at home) with at least 25 players online
  • perform regular updates
  • have absolutely no donations/payments on the server (SMS shops, etc.)
  • not have a download & run server
  • contact me through PM with details
I will only choose applicants that provide sufficient proof of work and commitment.
You can start accepting donations/payments at any time by paying regular price for the server.

Español :
Don Danilo el día de ayer en la noche mtibia paso durante 6 horas de ataques tú eras el host y responsable de mitigar esto no lograste hacer nada ni siquiera dese del comienzo de los ataques , no respondiste a nuestros mensajes solo 1 ves diciendo que el ataque ya no venía por la web y que venía de los puertos 7171 , la verdad después de ver la magnitud de estos ataques y que no puedas hacer nada y no respondas al soporte no te recomendaría con nadie , si escribo esto es porque se te pago por algo que no cumpliste y fue muy fácil botar el servidor , acá dejo las fotos de la persona que ataco y pertenece a otland pero no hacen nada con respecto a él y don Danilo no pudo defender ni un ataque

Supuesta mente si te elegimos como host es porque decías que eras el mejor pero no se vio eso

english:
Don Danilo the last night mtibia step for 6 hours of attacks you were the host and responsible for mitigating this you did not manage to do anything or even want the beginning of the attacks, you did not respond to our messages only 1 you see saying that the attack No longer came by the web and that came from the ports 7171, the truth after seeing the magnitude of these attacks and that you can not do anything and do not respond to the support I would not recommend you with anyone, if I write this is because Mtibia paid for Something that you did not meet and it was very easy to throw the server, here I leave the photos of the person I attack and belong to otland but do nothing about him and Don Danilo could not defend an attack

Supposedly mind if you chose as host is because you said that you were the best but did not see that

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG a.JPG 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG a.JPG

Last edited:
Español :
Don Danilo el día de ayer en la noche mtibia paso durante 6 horas de ataques tú eras el host y responsable de mitigar esto no lograste hacer nada ni siquiera dese del comienzo de los ataques , no respondiste a nuestros mensajes solo 1 ves diciendo que el ataque ya no venía por la web y que venía de los puertos 7171 , la verdad después de ver la magnitud de estos ataques y que no puedas hacer nada y no respondas al soporte no te recomendaría con nadie , si escribo esto es porque se te pago por algo que no cumpliste y fue muy fácil botar el servidor , acá dejo las fotos de la persona que ataco y pertenece a otland pero no hacen nada con respecto a él y don Danilo no pudo defender ni un ataque

Supuesta mente si te elegimos como host es porque decías que eras el mejor pero no se vio eso

english:
Don Danilo the last night mtibia step for 6 hours of attacks you were the host and responsible for mitigating this you did not manage to do anything or even want the beginning of the attacks, you did not respond to our messages only 1 you see saying that the attack No longer came by the web and that came from the ports 7171, the truth after seeing the magnitude of these attacks and that you can not do anything and do not respond to the support I would not recommend you with anyone, if I write this is because Mtibia paid for Something that you did not meet and it was very easy to throw the server, here I leave the photos of the person I attack and belong to otland but do nothing about him and Don Danilo could not defend an attack

Supposedly mind if you chose as host is because you said that you were the best but did not see that

View attachment 29269 View attachment 29270 View attachment 29271 View attachment 29272 View attachment 29269 View attachment 29270 View attachment 29271 View attachment 29272
267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

267981173681160192.png

Basically he's saying that Don Daniello has a "responsibility" to protect his server, and seems pissed. The screenshots is just him fighting with another member who allegedly is the perpetrator of the attack.

english:

Mtibia owner scam - Kito2

They didn't do anything to you when kito said that you was the scammer that thieved me and ran away with the cash.

im interested in your hosting service don daniello
does it have support for otx? is tfs 0.3.7-0.4 engine based
how much will cost the month with 6 gb or 8 ram?
there is still a free trial days to test it?
im interested to host my exe and files there
it runs with wine right? for x32 and 64?

regards ! waiting for your reply

im interested in your hosting service don daniello
does it have support for otx? is tfs 0.3.7-0.4 engine based
how much will cost the month with 6 gb or 8 ram?
there is still a free trial days to test it?
im interested to host my exe and files there
it runs with wine right? for x32 and 64?

regards ! waiting for your reply
We do support OTX or any other SQL-based engine that can be compiled on Linux or run through Wine.
You can calculate the price using formula give in the first post of this thread. We provide 24 hour trial for you.

Hosting seems reasonable, i read through most of this thread and Red recommends you.... Kinda a shame i missed the double ram specials... i have concerns about linux, i am a complete noob to it. So, i will begin changing the case sensitive mistakes and you can expect to hear from me, will check back in the thread for special deals ;)

I have added the option to purchase hosting up to 32 GB RAM now (previously 16 GB was max).

Due to low popularity and overall worse customer experience, Windows is no longer offered as a choice for a platform.
Our service currently supports only Ubuntu Linux for new orders. I am working on improving it further and dropping Windows is one step towards simplification of the overall product.
If anyone terribly needs a Windows Service, we may be able to install one manually of a limited time. Please contact me directly in that case.

Im really glad with this server machine and more (thats important) - support community is awesome, ive got answer for everything in few minutes. Enjoy it!

// Polecam :))

LATEST PROMOTION: 10 SERVERS GOING FOR FREE!
I have 10 servers of 8 GB RAM each to give away completely for free!
The servers are located in America and their regular price is 400 PLN / month + VAT if applicable. Now you can get it for free!

== FAQ ==
What are the specs?
It is the same exact service as described in the first post of this thread.

How long will it be free?
The server (hosting service) will be free for you for up to a month (until July 5th, 2017). You do NOT have to renew it, so there is no contract.

Is support included?
We typically will answer your questions but for obvious reasons support is NOT guaranteed. Paying customers always take priority.

What are the conditions to get a free server?
In order to limit potential abuse, we require that you purchase a domain name for use on your server. The cost is 100 PLN + VAT if applicable, one time fee.

How to get my free server?
Head over to Spigu Cloud, log in and message us using the "Support Chat" on the website. Mention that you want to use the free offer, choose a domain name and make sure you add 100 PLN to your balance for the domain cost.

The servers are located in America and their regular price is 400 PLN / month + VAT if applicable. Now you can get it for free!

== FAQ ==
What are the specs?

The server (hosting service) will be free for you for up to a month (until July 5th, 2017). You do NOT have to renew it, so there is no contract.

Is support included?
We typically will answer your questions but for obvious reasons support is NOT guaranteed. Paying customers always take priority.

In order to limit potential abuse, we require that you purchase a domain name for use on your server. The cost is 100 PLN + VAT if applicable, one time fee.

Head over to Spigu Cloud, log in and message us using the "Support Chat" on the website. Mention that you want to use the free offer, choose a domain name and make sure you add 100 PLN to your balance for the domain cost.

What if I already have a domain for my project? Will that work aswell?
Nevermind, just saw the quotation.

== FAQ ==
What are the specs?

Is support included?

Is it for 1 month?

Server is North America are no longer available. If you need one, contact me directly.

July-only promotion: choose 4 GB RAM server and you will receive 8 GB RAM! Contact me to redeem offer.

Which Ubuntu Linux ver. do you host at?
What kind of DDoS protection you offer me?

Back