• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

Theres a difference between dead ot and ddosed ot ;) its not my fault if their ddos protection isn't good enough.
It is your fault because you you took wrong hosting, I told you that I recommend this , take it you wont fail again.

Im not jesus, how should I know 160 gb ddos protection isn't enough?

1 thing I want to know: How much gb ddos protection does they have ?

Ok I understand but how can I be 100% sure I cant get ddosed by someone? If im in their service? Just asking

Ok I understand but how can I be 100% sure I cant get ddosed by someone? If im in their service? Just asking
You won't get network-attacked. This does not mean that someone won't crash your server if you use shitty engine or bad scripts. But if you use safe and updated engine and sane scripts, you shouldn't have any problems because network attacks are mitigated.

You won't get network-attacked. This does not mean that someone won't crash your server if you use shitty engine or bad scripts. But if you use safe and updated engine and sane scripts, you shouldn't have any problems because network attacks are mitigated.

Ok I understand, what kind of payments you guys accept?
Just paypal? Or Paysafe cards too ?

I purchased an host been waiting for the host owner to compile as promised..
I'm waiting since 17:00 CET now 01:00 CET really unfortunate! tried to contact them in all possible ways havent had an reply even.
didnt expect this, wasted 1 day of hosttime already. Its probably normal for this kind of service but im kinda sad cuz i didnt expect this,
I think you should explain a little bit more about waiting times and the times you are gonna be avaible most often.
Hopefully things will be done tomorrow and i can continue working on my project and start advertising.

nevertheless thanks for offering this awesome service and keeping the OT Community alive!

edit:
I know its 6 hours, but gonna sleep now so it will be 12 already. and I dont know for sure if he will be there tomorrow in the morning.. or ever.. :D

I purchased an host been waiting for the host owner to compile as promised..
I'm waiting since 17:00 CET now 01:00 CET really unfortunate! tried to contact them in all possible ways havent had an reply even.
didnt expect this, wasted 1 day of hosttime already. Its probably normal for this kind of service but im kinda sad cuz i didnt expect this,
I think you should explain a little bit more about waiting times and the times you are gonna be avaible most often.
Hopefully things will be done tomorrow and i can continue working on my project and start advertising.

nevertheless thanks for offering this awesome service and keeping the OT Community alive!

edit:
I know its 6 hours, but gonna sleep now so it will be 12 already. and I dont know for sure if he will be there tomorrow in the morning.. or ever.. :D
Yo eryn , they have job like other people , they cant be like 24/7 online, Just be patient they will do everything for u ! ;)

Spring Promotion: Servers in Europe will receive double RAM when purchased until May 2nd, 2018!

Beginning in 2019 there are no taxes added worldwide. Any applicable taxes are included in the price already (50 PLN / GB RAM / month).
We are also planning to add additional locations in 2019, including America (again).

Back