• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTS-List] - What happened ?

Becks TibiaFun

Materia RPG - TibiaFun
Reaction score
Hi there,
I am just wondering what happened to ots-list.
All times it refers me to a polish movie download page if I don't abort the REQUEST / Disable the JavaScript.

Is it not anymore supported?
Is it hacked?

Thanks in advance,
Becks

I've got the same thing. Its quite troublesome, i hope that it will be repaired soon.

who cares about them? they were always plagiarizing otservlist.org (especially layout)
if you have problems, i have one advice for you - use otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server

anyway, i've rewritten some parts of the site lately and the list should load much faster.. till the end of year i will realease new features on the list: statistics and graphs :)
I'm also looking for someone who can translate the site to portugese, german and swedish ;) If you think you can do that, and you want to get some free advertisement on otservlist, message me :)

who cares about them? they were always plagiarizing otservlist.org (especially layout)
if you have problems, i have one advice for you - use otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server

anyway, i've rewritten some parts of the site lately and the list should load much faster.. till the end of year i will realease new features on the list: statistics and graphs :)
I'm also looking for someone who can translate the site to portugese, german and swedish ;) If you think you can do that, and you want to get some free advertisement on otservlist, message me :)

Use google translator? its simple... check www.antigua-online.net :D

Towards Xinn:
indeed they were copying the layout but there been also some nice features like "recent gallery Update" - Small Screenshots at the mainpage.
Also I liked the fact that no one can "Cheat his OT Up" paying real cash.
Ofc I've used to use both of them,otservlist and ots-list

Thats why I am wondering what happened to it, and since theres no merging sub Forum I posted in here.
it is just a lil JAVA SCRIPT that need to be removed......

@Becks TibiaFun

Hello becks :D, really i like tibiafun, a one of the best servers 7.6 hehe ;)
just tell you ... It sends an email to owner from ots-list, to warn of complaints and tell you of what you said if just a simple java script or a hacker. Now just need to wait for the answer ... and I hope that answers hehe

@xinn

i can trans ur web to spanish ;)
i trans languange spain from OTS-list, pm me or anyelse if your want get a new language from europe hehe

Last edited:
I liked both otservlist and ots-list, always have used both but my fav have always been otservlist. However, the things I liked about ots-lists that Id love to see implemented on otservlist were:

* Server "status" checker, where you could see the state of any server (even if it wasnt included on the list).

* Going to the servers's website by clicking the IP. I like OTSL because it launches loader by clicking the IP, but Id love to see them both available! Like being able to put the server's website (clickable) link above "uptime" or something like that. I usually decide to play a server or not based on it's website layout, news posted, etc.

I know this isnt a suggestion thread, but well Im just saying :peace:

Naa, gonna give some competition :p, someone should send me a list of all the extra features they want.

Back