• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS on old version, with good pvp system?

MeNi

*^#%$%
Reaction score
I am interested in making OTS, The main assumption of this server would be good pvp system, without hotkeys and other ideas of cip how to destroy this game (no hotkeys, no aim-bots, cavebots, healbots, warbots, runemaker (auto-detection tool - i dont have it, but i think there wil be an option to make it), no delay in stairhopping, pots blocking way, old healing, weaker druids (like in old times), money and lvls hard to obtain, so there shouldn't be lots of hlvl maked in few days, etc.)

I dont know, is that good idea? What do you preffer ppl - F1,F1,F3,F1,F5 pvp, or real, good pvp? If there would be such server, would You play on it?

Write here your opinions and proposals,

• RL map (full 8.4, full 8.4, or without newer cities, like Yalahar?) / Own map / Mix RL and own?
  • Client 7.5~ with old graph, or newest, but without hotkeys etc. ?
  • Exp rate (permanent/exp stages, around~ 2x/ or 4-5x?)
  • Any new script and things, or gameplay smilar to rl tibia (in old times)?

I wait for opinions and comments.

to be honest, you shouldn't make a RL map. Also, about the no hotkeys and cave,war,heal bots. It doesn't work like this. You won't get many players, and there is already server like this and they have like maybe 2-3 players each day. It would be a totally, Just make a server that you can have fun in, not others, eventually they won't even thank you if you do a good server for them.

Just make a server that you can have fun in

For me this will be the best fun playing on such server, but if others dont like it? :\ I am bored of boters and boting, and i want play somewhere skills are needed, not bot etc.

There isn't anything you can do. I mean, just check out otserverlist, there is like 1800 server and 1600 of them is rl map, They all look alike, but but, what can you do? Create a new server that you like, play it, I'm sure you won't enjoy it because only you will play it. That's why it doesn't matter what you do or what your bored of.

yeah thats the cold hard truth, im running a 7.1 survival map, and i hardly get any players on. I personally think its fun to play but noone gives it a chance or cares so noone comes. :( Real PvP is a dying community.

You should definately not use cipbot since it ruins the game. Real map is the best in my opinion and I actually prefer it without the newer cites (made after ank, dara and port hope).

If you want a server like this with many players you gotta be smart though, create something extraordinary.

There used to be a server named real-war.ath.cx that had all this but yet they had a really unique server. It was a 8.4 server which was converted back to 7.4 meaning all spells costed less mana and the newer spells was removed. The vocations were balanced because knights hit like in 8.4 but had the exori from 7.4, paladins hitted like in 8.4 but could shoot sds like in 7.4. However all new ammunition were removed. Druids had the spells from 7.4 but poison storm was a little stronger and hit a little stronger than sd but weaker than sorcs ue.

Since the server was converted to 7.4 parcel traps (you couldn't walk over 2 parcel/boxes) and uh traps (healing runes and mana fluids will hit the top guy in a stack while attack runes will hit everyone in a stack. Mass heal hits everyone in a stack and healing spells works like normal) was working.

Since you connected to the server with a 8.4 client there was on lagg and great fps but for those that didn't like the graphics there was a custom spr for download.

At first this was a warserver with chars from old aurea but later on he created a private account system where you got a level 80 char that could slowly grow in level when killing other players. Everytime a private account char died the lost eq and backpack was replaced. Every voc started with different supplys depending on what they need but you could also loot cash from players (bank account balance raised with a few k for every kill) you could buy more supplys. Since you didn't have aol you could also loot supplys from other players.

The server always had 60 players online untill the owner said he woul close down the server in a month. Then it was about 40 people online untill the day if closed it.

If you are interested in recreating this server please pm me and i can give you more details :)

I am interested in making OTS, The main assumption of this server would be good pvp system, without hotkeys and other ideas of cip how to destroy this game (no hotkeys, no aim-bots, cavebots, healbots, warbots, runemaker (auto-detection tool - i dont have it, but i think there wil be an option to make it), no delay in stairhopping, pots blocking way, old healing, weaker druids (like in old times), money and lvls hard to obtain, so there shouldn't be lots of hlvl maked in few days, etc.)

I dont know, is that good idea? What do you preffer ppl - F1,F1,F3,F1,F5 pvp, or real, good pvp? If there would be such server, would You play on it?

Write here your opinions and proposals,

• RL map (full 8.4, full 8.4, or without newer cities, like Yalahar?) / Own map / Mix RL and own?
  • Client 7.5~ with old graph, or newest, but without hotkeys etc. ?
  • Exp rate (permanent/exp stages, around~ 2x/ or 4-5x?)
  • Any new script and things, or gameplay smilar to rl tibia (in old times)?

I wait for opinions and comments.

1: Own map
2: I would have 7.6
3: 4-5x
4: Try to make as much custom made scripts as possible if you can, that will be more fun :)

However, I like this idea.

1.- Rl Map Full or Own Map
2.- Client 7.6 ( the best)
3.- Exp: x5 Skills: x15 Ml: x10 Loot: x2
4.- Smilar to rl tibia

Back