• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTScript Live! v0.4.1.13

manty

Reaction score
What's the OTScript Live!?

OTScript Live! is a LUA editor software with some functions aimed to OTServer scripting.

I'm an expert scripter! Should I use it?
Even if you are an expert scripter, it doesn't mean you must do all your work in notepad. OTscript Live! has an notepad like GUI and offers you tools for beginners and professionals scripters, so you can script faster and more organized.

Features:

LUA Syntax Highlighter
Various Types of Highlight
Functions' Window with Easy-To-Use Search System
Items' Window with Easy-To-Use Search System
LUA Syntax Helper Window
Auto-Complete with LUA and OTServer functions (F1 to activate it)
Search, Replace and Go to Line
Magic Area Editor v0.2
Spells Maker v0.1
Quests Maker v0.1
Hotkeys (Ctrl + Shift + [0..9])
Debugger (F5 - Shortcut)
Data Editor
OTScriptLIB Installer (v0.2 included)
Tabs System
Macro Recorder
LUA Compiler (F9 - Hotkey)
LUA Compiler
This tool encrypts the LUA file in a way that the OTServer can still read and execute it. If you want to release a script and don't it to be open-source, you can easily compile it and share the compiled file.
(This tool should not be abused for releasing purposes)

Data Editor
Data Editor works directly with the editor, there you edit the visual, functions, hotkeys, highlighting, etc...

Credits: colex

Download: OTScriptLive

Scan: OTScript Live!.exe - Jotti's skaner wirusw

Last edited by a moderator:
This is 3 years old, I've used it for around 2 years and im still using it. I think its great =]

Back