• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTServ "Distributions"

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Ok..

A question...

Why does everyone just copy a TFS and add another map and says: "Super OT by ME"?

Why does everyone just upload servers and name them as their distribution!

What do you think about this "distributions"?

Bann all the users or dead them , because everybody know TFS ROX and all the nabs copy their distros and give the credits to themselves.

Also i hate people who say 100% edited by me all by me
and what theyve done?
Changed one Dragon on the map to dragon lord?
This is lol XD

dont hate "people" this is open community so will have allways alot of KIDS and not "people" so they like to do that stuff, they are simple kids because of is age not less not more, when they grow up they will stop OT so dont care about that kids...

Dont horry Be Happy :)

my inglish sucks

dont hate "people" this is open community so will have allways alot of KIDS and not "people" so they like to do that stuff, they are simple kids because of is age not less not more, when they grow up they will stop OT so dont care about that kids...

Dont horry Be Happy :)

my inglish sucks

Dont horry XDDD

I dont fully agree with you , because 1. you dont know if theyll stop doing that when they grew up 2.Untill the grow up it takes a lot of time and more and more kids will come and release very nice stolen servers XD

Back