• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTServ Hosting...

fenomenoide

Reaction score
Hello people,
Do you think with 1000gb/mo bandwith or 4000gb/mo will be enough to host a big server?? I mean like with 100+ players maybe 50+ players?

I just want to know how many players couldnt it support like 2000gb brandwith or something like that..!

Thanks in advance,
Fenomenoide

@feloth
even nub VPS offer 1k+gb bandwidth ;s

@fenomenoide
yes can have 100+, but you need more than decent amount of bandwidth to have 100+

Nono, I'm just about to buy it..
I just want to know how much would be nice to host a good server with 100+ players, is it good enough to have 1000gb/mo brandwith??? or should be unlimited???
When I buy it I post a test speed.

Nono Its 1000gb/monthly Bandwith
Its from VPSLand.com website
Ultimate pack

3096 MB RAM
2 Remote Desktop Conections
30gb Disk Space
Bandwith/Mo: 1000gb
Dedicated IP Address: 2
DNS Hosting: YES
Firewall/Intrusion Protection: YES
Plesk 9.0: FREE
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Backup/Restores: YES
Start / Run Programs (.exe): YES
Setup Fee: $0
Unlimited 24x7 Technical Support: YES
Price-Monthly: 68 USD

Thats the information of the Dedicated Server..
Do you think that bandwith is enough to handel up to 100 to 250 players a month? :eek:

Thats much beauty to beleave it

i dont know why all say OMG 1000GB/monthly BANDWIDTH OMG! HOW? PLEASE TELL -.-

Yes, that is enough, also 3kgb ram is pretty good, but the procesator (fuck you all if this word doesnt exist in english, hope you get the idea), probably is low, (VPS always give low proc), depending of how big your map is etc, you'll probably need a dedicated server instead of a VPS. I bet rl map wont run properly on that VPS.

Back