• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTserv Survey/Questionnaire

I

Icy

Hey all, I'm doing an English Technical Writing course as part of a school project and one of the assignments was to conduct research on our "business". Guess what I chose? :D

Anyways, if you want to I'd appreciate if any of you would take the time to fill out my survey, it probably takes only 5 minutes sinces there's 11 questions :)

Survey provided by FreeOnlineSurveys.com

Oh yeah, there's an advertisement at the end of the survey, you don't actually have to sign up for it just to let you know :p

Something make me think that it has absolutely nothing to do with your 'class', but I did complete it.

Last edited:
Something make me think that it has absolutely nothing to do with your 'class', but I did complete it.

Well it does have to do with my class but it also has to do with a server idea I have, he asked us to pick a topic we found interesting so here I am.

Back