• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.x] OTServBR-Global

Well, the warning is taken with the thieves of private project, be careful with whom you invite to perform services, and of course do not trust the OTBR staff.

Gpedro when you thought about how to make 11+ work, I already shared the same content made with a lot of effort without stealing anything from anyone, this is the difference between some Brazilians, while those like me think of a free community free of thieves from content like OTBR, and there are you who take and say the creators.

I hope that the otland staff sees this situation of content theft I believe that the community does not need this type of team.

I will end the discussion here.

Regrettable how some of us Brazilians act, and now I understand why the community is so hated by us.
Take third-party content and leak it as if it were something donated, not even the creators' credits were given.

I agree with the comment above that we don't need people like that in the community!

@Don Daniello see this bro please
Post automatically merged:

I believe that this project is not welcome on our otland forum, besides stealing datapacks, they also sell content from MercadoLivre from others. you have to call the administration because there is no lack of evidence. leave them on the majesty forum that only use themselves.

Last edited:
They even put my stuff here without authorization, I will not specify what, but they are all some egg sucks

In the period of ~1 month I've seen a bunch of people who always sold the same stuff they bought/steal from others become literally MAD because otservbr released things for free.

These guys definetely deserve a praise, they are literally the robin woods of the community;

make open tibia great again

In the period of ~1 month I've seen a bunch of people who always sold the same stuff they bought/steal from others become literally MAD because otservbr released things for free.

These guys definetely deserve a praise, they are literally the robin woods of the community;

make open tibia great again

Lobo they need to have ethics, the server they stole in question was private, and the project staff helped the community a lot and for free for a long time.

Que falta de caráter e ética de sua parte, roubar um projeto e postar como se fosse seu e, o pior de tudo, não dar aos criadores o devido crédito, ranço dessas pessoas, espero que a otland veja essa situação porque acredito que é publicações de roubo não precisas.

people want to spread the features that some paid to have, as long as it’s not the new content on the server where they earn money. in this way they protect yours and harm others. when it comes to collaborating you don't have any friends, but you feel entitled to use things without the deserved credit.

São uns playboy criado a leite com pera e ovomaltine.

Sorry, let me say a few things

1. The same people that in another thread defended that GNU/MIT license allows kondrah to sell open source content without any credits to Edubart and its ok, are now criticizing otbr to FREELY share something that was legally obtained (someone donated it to otbr, it's not like they paid for forbidden content or for a hacker to obtain it)..

2. The same people that ALL THE TIME move contents from one repo to another without any credits to the real owners of the bug fixes, features or improvements they copy and paste are now criticizing otbr for doing something much more crystal clear and legal than them.

3. The same people that sell leaked sources and open source fixes for unreal prices are now criticizing otbr for doing it for free.

I don't understand what is going here.
  • Is it about credits? @gpedro already said its on our contributors part.
  • Is it about the leaking source? Sorry, it comes to us in a legal way, not paying or stealing, if you're mad be mad with your contributors/buyers for sharing it. All the major tibia server sourcers like tfs have licenses that allow people to freely distribute (or even sell, although its not the case here) them once you have them. If your server is based on them and you shared your files, re-distributing it is, surely, not a crime.
  • Is it about anything else? Please, play fairly, put the real motivations of your critics and stop being hypocrite.

Well, the warning is taken with the thieves of private project, be careful with whom you invite to perform services, and of course do not trust the OTBR staff.

Gpedro when you thought about how to make 11+ work, I already shared the same content made with a lot of effort without stealing anything from anyone, this is the difference between some Brazilians, while those like me think of a free community free of thieves from content like OTBR, and there are you who take and say the creators.

I hope that the otland staff sees this situation of content theft I believe that the community does not need this type of team.

I will end the discussion here.
please, don't make confusion about our project name with thieves.

Regrettable how some of us Brazilians act, and now I understand why the community is so hated by us.
Take third-party content and leak it as if it were something donated, not even the creators' credits were given.

I agree with the comment above that we don't need people like that in the community!

don't be an asshole.

you were a member of this project in the past. you took advantage of the project picking changes and implementing on your server (belobra-global) and merging it on the opentibiabr project without testing on our own distro.

i, gpedro, helped you to fix security issues to your open-source custom gesior-aac and never asked to you about my credits. as i said once time... everyone is suspect unless being proved.

@Don Daniello see this bro please

I believe that this project is not welcome on our otland forum, besides stealing datapacks, they also sell content from MercadoLivre from others. you have to call the administration because there is no lack of evidence. leave them on the majesty forum that only use themselves.
prove it! we never sell anything on MercadoLivre

when are you going to put the @kondra optimizations that you got too?

nice topic.
kondrah is working to make OTCV8 compatible with our own project. (kiss) (kiss)
haters gonna hate

Contributing to the Community ... Thieves !! @EduardoDantas

LMAO
Lobo they need to have ethics, the server they stole in question was private, and the project staff helped the community a lot and for free for a long time.
Que falta de caráter e ética de sua parte, roubar um projeto e postar como se fosse seu e, o pior de tudo, não dar aos criadores o devido crédito, ranço dessas pessoas, espero que a otland veja essa situação porque acredito que é publicações de roubo não precisas.
people want to spread the features that some paid to have, as long as it’s not the new content on the server where they earn money. in this way they protect yours and harm others. when it comes to collaborating you don't have any friends, but you feel entitled to use things without the deserved credit.

São uns playboy criado a leite com pera e ovomaltine.

haters gonna hate.
note: here isn't the correct thread to discuss. if you guys want discuss, create a thread on the correct section

Sorry, let me say a few things

1. The same people that in another thread defended that GNU/MIT license allows kondrah to sell open source content without any credits to Edubart and its ok, are now criticizing otbr to FREELY share something that was legally obtained (someone donated it to otbr, it's not like they paid for forbidden content or for a hacker to obtain it)..

2. The same people that ALL THE TIME move contents from one repo to another without any credits to the real owners of the bug fixes, features or improvements they copy and paste are now criticizing otbr for doing something much more crystal clear and legal than them.

3. The same people that sell leaked sources and open source fixes for unreal prices are now criticizing otbr for doing it for free.

I don't understand what is going here.
  • Is it about credits? @gpedro already said its on our contributors part.
  • Is it about the leaking source? Sorry, it comes to us in a legal way, not paying or stoling, if you're mad be mad with your contributors/buyers for sharing it. All the major tibia server sourcers like tfs have licenses that allow people to freely distribute (or even sell, although its not the case here) them once you have them. If your server is based on them and you shared your files, distributing it is, surely, not a crime.
  • Is it about anything else? Please, play fairly, put the real motivations of your critics and stop being hypocrite.
just hypocrite flamers

You put content that was not created by any of you, the pack came from the fruit of a theft and you come to tell me that the project is not about that ??

Be consistent, assume your mistakes and tell the truth someone from the OTBR team stole the Skelot server pack.

Would it be an envy for your incompetence ??

You talk about hypocrisy but where was that coherence when sharing the stolen content ??

It is a tip for members who want to use the services or hire their work to solve pack problems, otbr members steal and leak content as if they were the creators, beware of the people who hire.

Everyone have a great night.

You put content that was not created by any of you, the pack came from the fruit of a theft and you come to tell me that the project is not about that ??

Be consistent, assume your mistakes and tell the truth someone from the OTBR team stole the Skelot server pack.

Would it be an envy for your incompetence ??

You talk about hypocrisy but where was that coherence when sharing the stolen content ??

It is a tip for members who want to use the services or hire their work to solve pack problems, otbr members steal and leak content as if they were the creators, beware of the people who hire.

Everyone have a great night.
How do you suggest they stole it from your server?
  • They hacked you? Can you prove that?
  • Did they trapped you in the street and stole your usb drive with the server on it? Can you prove that?

Otherwise, if they found it in the internet or someone give it to them, or even if they had bought it from someone (that is not the case), they didn't stole it from you and they are not thieves.

@Don Daniello please, check this. They're flooding a valid project thread with false charges and no proof. Can we go back to the thread subject, please.

One thing is clear here, there was a data leak from a 'guy', that was hired by skelot staff to do some service. The 'guy' downloaded the entire server, then "donated" it to OtservBR staff. The fact is:
  • The OtservBR staff member(s) accepted the "donation" knowing it came from a very shady source.
I do not see this as a "theft" or "stealing" itself, but it sure is at least a "receiving of stolen goods" and completely unfair with the owner of the stolen server, since he invested money in the development of those systems.

@gpedro the argument that "dudantas" and his repo has no relation with the project is kinda lame, isn't it?

One thing is clear here, there was a data leak from a 'guy', that was hired by skelot staff to do some service. The 'guy' downloaded the entire server, then "donated" it to OtservBR staff. The fact is:
  • The OtservBR staff member(s) accepted the "donation" knowing it came from a very shady source.
I do not see this as a "theft" or "stealing" itself, but it sure is at least a "receiving of stolen goods" and completely unfair with the owner of the stolen server, since he invested money in the development of those systems.

@gpedro the argument that "dudantas" and his repo has no relation with the project is kinda lame, isn't it?
Sorry mate, again, let me explain one more time. If you have a source with GNU/MTI license and share it to someone you allow this person to do whatever he want with it. If you need to blame someone, blame 'the guy'. He is not related to otbr project at all, he just donate that to Eduardo.

unless someone invaded his server, its not stealing. Lol

He cant steal something someone gave/shared with him.

this is something debatable, if the "shady" source as you meant have opened pull requests or just put it available to download everywhere. Eduardo pushing it to otservbr would still be "receiving stolen goods"? From the point there were people interested in making the repository public, there's no going back.

Where do we draw a line to consider leaked sources into theft? From what I could understand it was one of people from the team that released the source, wouldn't be him being part of the crew actually making him one of the rightful owners?

There's a misconception here (and a lot of broken rules as well).

Back