• Sign up for September Mapping Competition! The prize includes Otland Premium time.
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTServBR-Global 12x

danio4don

AlatharStudio
Best answers
Reaction score
help me please :)

FenX

Best answers
Reaction score
Theres any method to import new sprites to the client 12?
The only way to do it right now is to use otclient with this engine. You can sort of replicate the cipsoft 12 client in otclient if you want.

Acubens

Old Penguin
Best answers
Reaction score
The only way to do it right now is to use otclient with this engine. You can sort of replicate the cipsoft 12 client in otclient if you want.
I was think that, but theres not a compatible OTC for the last version or i'm wrong? I try the last otcv8 and isn't ready yet.

FenX

Best answers
Reaction score
I was think that, but theres not a compatible OTC for the last version or i'm wrong? I try the last otcv8 and isn't ready yet.
Not sure actually but in that case you can just use their version 10 client where you can actually edit the .dat file etc. so you'll be able to add your own sprites but in return you wont have as much of an advanced client.

Acubens

Old Penguin
Best answers
Reaction score
Not sure actually but in that case you can just use their version 10 client where you can actually edit the .dat file etc. so you'll be able to add your own sprites but in return you wont have as much of an advanced client.
They removed old 10 client support, i read on the github commits, ;[