• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.x] OTServBR-Global

help me please :)

Theres any method to import new sprites to the client 12?
The only way to do it right now is to use otclient with this engine. You can sort of replicate the cipsoft 12 client in otclient if you want.

The only way to do it right now is to use otclient with this engine. You can sort of replicate the cipsoft 12 client in otclient if you want.

I was think that, but theres not a compatible OTC for the last version or i'm wrong? I try the last otcv8 and isn't ready yet.

I was think that, but theres not a compatible OTC for the last version or i'm wrong? I try the last otcv8 and isn't ready yet.
Not sure actually but in that case you can just use their version 10 client where you can actually edit the .dat file etc. so you'll be able to add your own sprites but in return you wont have as much of an advanced client.

Not sure actually but in that case you can just use their version 10 client where you can actually edit the .dat file etc. so you'll be able to add your own sprites but in return you wont have as much of an advanced client.

They removed old 10 client support, i read on the github commits, ;[

Took a long break from OTs, but now back. I used to be able to run this using nightly precompiled server, but it now shows a million errors and then shutting the server down. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, cant wait getting back in this lovely datapack.

Edit: Well, obviously I'm doing something wrong, lol. HELP. :)

I did the whole installation process ... xampp etc ... gesior etc ... config.lua configuration, directing to database ... unpacking the map etc ... I downloaded the files of the guys at night construction etc. .. I created two accounts on the site, everything ok ... When I go to execute the SERVER it opens and closes immediately .... I use Windows 10 64x and 8 GB of memory on the PC.

I did the whole installation process ... xampp etc ... gesior etc ... config.lua configuration, directing to database ... unpacking the map etc ... I downloaded the files of the guys at night construction etc. .. I created two accounts on the site, everything ok ... When I go to execute the SERVER it opens and closes immediately .... I use Windows 10 64x and 8 GB of memory on the PC.
Did you follow every single tutorial step correctly? And please don't just say "yes, I have but it's not working"...well it's not working for a reason.

[Iniciante][Windows][MySQL]OTServBR-Global + Uniform Server + MyAAC (https://forums.otserv.com.br/index.php?/forums/topic/167681-iniciantewindowsmysqlotservbr-global-uniform-server%C2%A0-myaac/) - try and use this

Make sure you follow carefully step 4 and 5.

Also, you may have forgotten to unzip the map files that are compressed.

If it still doesn't work pm me on discord Fenyks [EU]#7144 I can help you setup it up either through team viewer or discord screen share. Already done it a couple times so I should be able to help :D

Back